Reviews for The Heart of The Mafia
Mireads chapter 41 . 10/1
Great story, if you have time you should think about writing again
Will you continue this story
Wicca2011 chapter 2 . 7/9
Love this story. Can’t get enough. But I need some help! There’s another twilight mafia story where Bella and Rosalie are sisters and Jacob is a dirty cop and Emmett works as a heart surgeon. I can’t remember the name to it. Can someone help!
JJ1234 chapter 41 . 7/7
Good chapter
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 21 . 7/3
when will Bella learn to stop going tho the restroom alone?
karlee.is.number.1 chapter 41 . 6/26
Any update? This story is just so good.
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 41 . 6/20
GREAT STORY! I READ IT WHEN IT WAS FIRST POSTED AND RE-READING IT YET AGAIN WISHES YOU'D COME BACK AND CONTINUE WITH THE SEQUEL. READ YOU SOON (hopefully)
Debbi84 chapter 41 . 1/29
Love it!
Mona69 chapter 41 . 1/29
I love it! Jacob got fucked
Now I must so this is the best story I've read lately, and I've read alot. This story tho has it all,drama,love,revenge, oh my God I love this, please keep writing your stories, I'll read them all cause your book has a beginning and a end most stories leave you hanging,trying to figure out the end or their other half to their story, sorry other writers, but I'll stick with this writer,I need a beginning and a end to a story, thanks,keep writing, love it!
Hey I'm liking this so far,I'm the type of reader who likes to read the whole story then give my review, but so far I'm impressed, I'm just a loacl person who likes to read, your going great keep at it!
Wicca2011 chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
O.m.g. I just go ode this and it was awesome! I loved it!
cutie123r chapter 13 . 10/6/2018