Reviews for The Heart of The Mafia
Why must bella always over react? PTSD, Fainting, all this weird blame, suicidal thoughts...its just ridiculous. I would have rather read her deal like a normal person then all this weird shit.
So...The sex sure has been cheesy. He filled my body and soul...PUKE And honestly? This story really doesn't need a lemon every chapter. Their cheesy boring sex isn't sexy!
Bella has one class...ONE and shes hospitalized for exhaustion? Bitch please.

And whats with all of the obvious pregnancy hints? Your readers aren't fucking stupid, one hint would be fine but you just go on and on and on and on. WE GET IT! She throws up! WE GET IT! And while were on the subject of on and on, the sex is boring and repetitive.
Im surprised that Bella agreed to marry him. She just found out that he had a fucking harem. Im sorry but that says a lot about a man, and its not anything good. She still doesn't know that he runs a whore house. These are things that would bother me. And I guess it just proves that bella has no clue who he is. She just turns a blind eye to his business. Its so fucking weird.
Jake went about that all wrong. If he really wanted to get to her he should have came prepared. He should have told her about the sex trafficking, drugs, murder etc. Not just, "you know hes in the mafia?".
What a huge crock of shit. Edward says that he cant control his temper when women are harmed or threatened. BUT HE'S OK RUNNING A FUCKING WHORE HOUSE ABOVE HIS CLUB? WTF?
geez, it was good until you started with the weird ptsd panic attack. You don't need all that unlikely bullshit to make bella vulnerable or scared. Its just embarrassing.
liela-k chapter 41 . 3/27
this story has been amazing. i loved every bit of it even the pay back they got on Jacob lmao. well written well executed this is just an amazing story. kudos
cutie123r chapter 3 . 2/17
This is cute
Sassy Mami chapter 41 . 2/15
I know it’s been a long time, but will you finish the story?
Ama chapter 41 . 2/9
I can't stop thinking about Bella and Edward
bella0609 chapter 41 . 1/29
Really great story! Thanks so much! Sorry I didn't review in the beginning, just couldn't stop reading :)
bella0609 chapter 40 . 1/29
All's well :)
bella0609 chapter 39 . 1/29
So good! Can't believe it's almost over!
bella0609 chapter 38 . 1/29
I agree with Edward. I think Jake has something up his sleeve for Bella...
3,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »