Reviews for The Heart of The Mafia
Lorraine chapter 31 . 6/11
This is the best mobward fanfiction that I have read
sue1zide chapter 40 . 6/5
Chapter 41 review.
I would like to see more. This doesn’t feel as complete as it should.
Thank you for the ride.
sue1zide chapter 36 . 6/4
Where was the dog during Victoria’s attacks?
Congratulations on your new job.
What the Hell is Leah’s deal?
sue1zide chapter 20 . 6/1
I’m very surprised by how Charlie’s handling the Riley situation. Especially after what Bella went through with James. I’m really disappointed with him.
Bella needs to keep on her toes and listen to her gut about him. I don’t care if she’s worried about the firm’s reputation.
sue1zide chapter 13 . 6/1
This was a difficult chapter to get through. I’m sorry that they lost their baby. I hope that Bella is able to get through this. Of course this may have been her breaking point.
I realized that this is only the 13th of 41 chapters. It looks like it may be a long road ahead of them.
sue1zide chapter 10 . 5/31
Do I hear the potter-patter of little feet in their future?
Kenyatta.harmon16 chapter 13 . 4/21
UPDATE SOON...'
sollpz.1305 chapter 1 . 1/15
The one guest who is correcting all the grammar or spelling mistakes STOP IT YOU'RE ANNOYING. It doesn't make you smarter than anyone else to put out somebody's mistakes. Btw, the story is amazing, I wish we could have an epilogue.
L-Anne Cullen chapter 41 . 1/13
10 years... 10 YEARS! I read this when you first wrote it and I have been eagerly waiting... Please come back!
Anon chapter 36 . 12/16/2021
You can’t arrest someone in their home without a warrant
EnglishBookLover chapter 41 . 9/28/2021
Love It!
Can’t wait for the rest of the story.
Guest chapter 41 . 9/18/2021
Love this story we need a sequal
Guest chapter 41 . 7/30/2021
Oh how I wish you would post an epiloge and tell us what happened to Leah! Love this story.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/18/2021
"You're penthouse" YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. The possessive form is YOUR.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/18/2021
"She seemed genuine and that peaked my interest." It's PIQUED. Look it up if you don't believe me.
3,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »