Reviews for The Heart of The Mafia
bella0609 chapter 27 . 1/25/2018
Riley's a sicko - now he is gone! Where did he come from? Should they be looking into this?
bella0609 chapter 26 . 1/24/2018
Riley is a sicko! Hopefully, they track him down!
bella0609 chapter 25 . 1/23/2018
Hopefully everything stays quiet this time around, but it makes me wonder...
bella0609 chapter 24 . 1/23/2018
Sorry I am just reviewing last chapter and this chapter! I have been enjoying your story and finally took a breather to let you know
bella0609 chapter 23 . 1/23/2018
So glad that is over! What is going to happen to Jacob Black? Is he scared for his life now?
nbrian72 chapter 41 . 1/1/2018
Looking forward to a update.
tgif91119 chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
I don't know how many times I've read this story, but it gets me every time hope it gets finished soon and there is a sequel coz it deserves one
Jean Driver chapter 41 . 10/11/2017
Loved this story of mobster Edward and attorney Bella! Let me know if you ever decide to do any more! You are a wonderful writer! Thank you so much!
kmfroggi chapter 41 . 10/1/2017
I don't usually read incompleted storys, but someone reviewed that it ended at a decent spot and I have to agree! As much as I'd love an epi, this was an ok place to end it if your don't continue it. I really enjoyed this story, all the drama and excitement was Fantastic! Thank you for sharing an amazing story! Hopefully one day you'll come back to finish it
Guest chapter 41 . 9/18/2017
Is this story finished?
MiccaF chapter 40 . 8/22/2017
Completely awesome from beginning to end! This is the second time I've read this thru, and it was just as good as the first :-)
LibbyRose chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
Love it
monica03 chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
So heart breaking
Doubleamom chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
If anyone is nervous about starting this fic because it's not marked as complete, it does have a satisfactory stopping point in my opinion. Just wanted to pass that on because I'm a big fic reader and hesitant to start incomplete fics that are older but this one is completely worth it.
Doubleamom chapter 32 . 7/24/2017
I've read this AMAZING story 20 times. AT LEAST. This is one of my all time FAVORITE fics and I've read so, SO many. I would love for you to write more brigidcullen! Pretty PLEASE with some Mobward sexy times on top! Thank you for sharing your talent with us and thank you for your amazing story!
3,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »