Reviews for The Heart of The Mafia
NannaRahRah chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Rereading it I like it
jcnf009 chapter 28 . 8/8/2015
I just started reading this! I love it!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
"Rambo barbie"! I'm re reading and just wanted to say you are a genius :) Love this story so much.
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 41 . 8/2/2015
PLEASE! Come back and finish I miss you and your updates (lol) SERIOUSLY !PLEASE update soon it would be nice if you could find it in your heart to co plete this great story. READ YOU SOON
MamaJoyof3 chapter 41 . 7/14/2015
Absolutely fabulous store!
misstresswillow chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I've read this story several times and love it! i will be reading it more! Thank you for the good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
story you have here! Thanks! Keep it up! :)
mariga79 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I know its been like 3 years since youve updated, but I really love your story and keep coming back to see if its finished, will you be able to finish it some day?
JamesRamsey chapter 41 . 3/4/2015
I love this story...Is it finished? It's not marked complete yet...
Dramamomma19 chapter 41 . 2/28/2015
Well I want more and wants to know what else happens. Let me know please.
Dramamomma19 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Can you fix it its olives that is meant to be in the drink?
baffledreams chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Hi! This is a great story! I've read a lot of fan fiction, and I have to admit, this is one of my favourite. Great story. No beating around the bush. I actually was at the edge of my seat a few times while reading anticipating what was gonna happen next. Please consider completing this story. You're a very talented author. Good luck! :)
Steph A15 chapter 41 . 1/15/2015
I know this story isn't finished but this was an amazing last cheapest. This is one be of the best stories I've read on fanfiction and I think a lot of people would agree with me when I say you should definitely consider finishing this amazing story.
amclark chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Love love this story! Reread it three times! Hope RL is ok. Arre you planning to finish this story? Please do and hope to see an update soon! Thanks
Kirbs85 chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
Ohh I know its been a few years since this story has been updated but please tell me you are going to continue it! You cant go so far only to stop there lol. Looking forward to more :D
3,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »