Reviews for The Heart of The Mafia
Guest chapter 30 . 12/20/2019
Lord. They rushed PAST him, not PASTED or PASSED.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/20/2019
"you're eleven o'clock is here" YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. You should've used YOUR, which is a possessive pronoun (your friends, your books, your house, etc.).
Guest chapter 28 . 12/20/2019
It's "Literally out of NOWHERE," not "KNOW WHERE." LOL
Guest chapter 24 . 12/19/2019
It's not "high jacked," it's "hijacked." LOL
It's not "all the sudden," it's ALL OF A SUDDEN.
"You're choice" YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE.
It's "gun TOTING," not "gun totting."
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2019
"That's you're only way out" YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. "YOUR" is the possessive form you should've used.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/19/2019
"When I came too I was alone" is incorrect. It's "When I came TO ('consciousness' is understood) I was alone."
Guest chapter 21 . 12/19/2019
"After a few rounds of cards with my boys, Felix finally came too" Felix was playing cards while he was unconscious? And it's "came TO." TOO means only "very" or "also."
Guest chapter 15 . 12/18/2019
"He got passed me" It's PAST. PASSED is a verb.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/18/2019
"shinned like the night sky" It's SHINED.

"I'll try to reign it in" It's REIN. Think about using a horse's reins to control it. REIGN means to rule over a country.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/18/2019
"I don't have anything to compare him too" is incorrect. It's "I don't have anything to compare him TO." TOO means only "very" or "also."
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2019
"I had passed out on the kitchen floor and when I came too" It's "came TO (consciousness)." TOO means only "very" or "also."
"having his death on my conscious" It's CONSCIENCE. Geez.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2019
"strappy sandals with a very low heal" Good grief! It's HEEL!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/14/2019
"When you didn't she told me where you were and the proceeded to ordered the shoes." Proofread much?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
"...trying to get Bella to come too" is incorrect. It's "...trying to get Bella to come TO (consciousness)." TOO means only "very" or "also." Someone who writes as well as you ought to know this.
Kirti Jangra chapter 1 . 11/2/2019