Reviews for Not What You Think
yourdesire14 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Im so entertained by the way you right,just your style...its perfect and I love it.
Jesserella16 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This is such an amazing story! I am a big fan of Twilight and Vampire Kisses, and once I read this, I loved it! You should do more like this!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
Ohhhhh what ever will she do
rachael chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
I just love love this story I can't stop laughing
Vamp love2001 chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
Write write write you are awesome don't change a thing I think it was perfect .
Alice Gone Madd chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
awww... :)
ImmortalLover1390 chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
I think not what you think is really good. If you we're going to change anything I'd suggest the humor part of raven emmet and jasper Rolf over Edwards Volvo I just don't thing literally Rolf was necessary. Everything else though was very well written. Maybe you could explain ravens Madison family's involvement in her life. Was she able to use her human mimicry to grow up with them after she started living with them? Does Carlisle get interested in studying Jameson since he's half traditional vampire? I think you'd do we'll expressing these points. But please continue this story as well. If you change anything in earlier chapters would you mind sending me a heads up so I could check it out and review?
Taigirl101 chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Continue it is really good!
DebraWhitlock87 chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
Please keep going.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 16 . 1/31/2014
well i vote for this :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Keep going!
ImmortalLover1390 chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
oh my gosh. i actually wrote a fan fiction for VK where Raven gets a ring to help Alexander walk in the sun, eat garlic, and have a reflection O_O it's not up on the site... yet. but what a coincidence. i wonder if anyone crossed VK with Vampire Diaries yet.

anyways, i love this story. please continue it further. i think Raven and Alice make better friends than Bella and Alice, so it was nice to see they were closer. I can tell your writing has matured also with time. Really good work. XD
ImmortalLover1390 chapter 14 . 1/9/2014
This is an awesome story
ImmortalLover1390 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014