Reviews for Made of Porcelain
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 3/12
Really, really cute! :D :D :D :) I love it :-)
vero jimenez chapter 1 . 2/28
Nice fluff! XD I loved it!
Are you a mother or like a teenager! Cause your writing is so amazing you must be like almost adult or soemthing, I can not picture u with kids tho but then I've never seen u real life
TheVioletContradiction chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Awwwww :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Heh-heh... Cute but not so sweet I have toothache - just right, I.M.O. :-)
RbeccaE chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
AWW! This is soo cute and sweet! I like these cute, fluffy stories :)
EsmeAnne5981 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So beyond sweet and very well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
so beautiful like you my dear
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Beautiful lyrical prose. Nessie here is a very nice polite but still a bit of child in her whispered exuberance. Sweet interactions with both Carlisle and Esme. Without the built in police trap radar, she might not drive as fast as Edward. Nice to acknowledge both Esme and Bella for Mother's Day.
Jenna Gilmore chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
What a sweet story. I love reading fluff; it warms my heart.

To answer your question:
My daughter, my only child, is 22 months old as of this past weekend. She talks but not in complete sentences yet. But there three little words she can say together. Everyday when I pick her up after work, she runs into my arms smiling. Then she hugs me with her tiny little arms and lays her head on my shoulder. She squeezes tight and says, ''ohhhhh, Luv ewe.'' I hug her happily for a minute or two, before she pulls away and tugs at my shirt, ''nurse?" Cracks me up and makes my heart melt every time! What else can an almost two year old give you but unabashed love? It's all I want from her.

*I'm weening her. It's a slow process. My goal is to NOT make the cover of Time Magazine. )
killthefop chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
That was downright adorable.
my frostbitten heart chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
this is so cute! i just want to print it out and fold it up and put it in my purse and carry it around with me everywhere I go!
VampiresAreMyForever chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
awh awh awh awh awh! I loved this, it was so amazing, (: your writing conducts great imagery, did you know that ? (: (:

- happy holidays! (:
Cheryl chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I had to write a comment on this story because I literally just did a lecture on the Dewey Decimal System with my students this morning.

As a mother myself, I must say I love when my kids go out of their way to do something kind for others, without me telling them to do it. That shows me all that I have taught them and shown them by example, they are able to carry out into the world. Nothing brings me more joy and pride in my children than that, and that is just what little Nessie did in this story by choosing appropriate and sentimental gifts for the mother figures in her life.
Pilko95 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I loved this fic. So sweet.

I always make my Mum breakfast in bed for Mother's day. I used to make her a card. Now I normally buy one and decorate the envelope. As well as write each letter in a different colour. I always buy her a present as well and sometimes make her one.

I hope I'll meet my perfect guy and get to be a Mum one day.