Reviews for Acceptance
LTA chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
LOL's I love it
Cynder713 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was... Wow. Good job. Good... Job- is anyone else feeling a little... Warm?

Aha but seriously, love the way you write, love your take on this particular fandom so please don't stop!
joanhello chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Just discovered this and I want to say me three to all previous comments, with special points for that image of her digging the heel of her shoe into his back. Very hot!
selinar97 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was great!

Btw, did anybody notice the Ratatouille line?

The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictablilty.

I looked through the comments and didn't see anything so I just thought I'd point this out.
OrangeAfterglow chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Ooooooohooookay. I think I need to borrow that fan of yours. Very good indeed! the plotline is very plausible and they are still in character. Roxanne is a bit ... testy at first but hey, she warms up towards the end ;)
MegaPotterGleek chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Another completely fantastic story. I did in fact enjoy reading it. Roxanne is an evil mastermind indeed. Loved every bit of it.
Emmalyn chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
*fans self* Mm-mmm, I love me some role reversal! ;D This fic was very sexy without going into explicit detail, which is a feat in and of itself, but what really caught me was the in-character-ness of it all (is that a word? well, I've decided that that's a word now). And then the fact that you've got Roxanne being all bossy and demanding when Megs least expects it...simply perfect!
I Believe In Fairytales 606 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Okay, I've got to say that I absolutely LOVED this!:D

The characterization was spot-on, and the banter was superb.

I found this totally halarious because it was so true. Roxanne is, and always will be, in controle because Megamind loves her to much to deny her anything.
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Very good! I too am obsessed with the movie and him in general, constantly finding myself lost in those eyes and wondering how in the Hell Ferrell manages to do such things to me with him voice. It's very true, she is in charge, because he would willingly walk into Hell if it meant she were happy, he loves how she can flirt with him and be in control. I imagine they would often trade places between sub & dom just because there is excitement in both roles. Enjoyed reading it very much, if you catch my drift. One of those times that I wouldn't mind doing a Freaky Friday kind of thing and being her for a while. Don't even get me started on the long nimble fingers and that nasty little goatee ... that will be part of the 5th chapter in my planned story arc ... MWUAHAHAHAH!
N.L. Rummi chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow, that was hot! Our poor boy is so very whipped!

I really loved this story. It was quick-witted and very in-character. Great job!
KiannaLeighMV500 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
OMG. That was smexy! 0_0 Well done!
Lampyridae92 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Why does people keep giving me brain explosions?

I'VE GOT EXAMS COMMING UP! I NEED MY BRAIN!

...

OK, one more smutty story. I think I've got a part on my right side that hasn't blown up yet.
rmroxs chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Holy hell that WAS HOT! GrEAt oneshot! lol Roxanne really does have him hooked! I love how this all came about! Great job :) Hope 2 see more from you in the future!
nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Yep, I'm definitely loving this :D Got both of them perfectly in character!
FluffyFurball chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
gubuwha...? HAHA... so need to try that some time...