Reviews for Shatter
MischievousLight chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
And,my heart broke.
MissBlueSunglasses chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I love you. For writing this amazing, wonderful, fantastic Jeyna story! It was great! Write more!
idiosyncrasies chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
mm~ Nice one~

I like this story :D

Keep it up ;)
mercuryandglass chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Your writing style is percfect for this one-shot; it has lots of description and no mistakes that I could see. The mood is slightly dark and ominous, but perfect considering the implied events. Hope you will elaborate into a multi-chapter story or a drabble. It would be cool as a story about how Jason finds out the truth about Reyna when he gets to the roman camp or about Jason's dreams and memories of his past life.

Keep writing!

Silver
lostdisguise chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I don't know what to say... except that I liked it.
Cedarleaf chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Loved it! And way cool that you wrote it in Latin, too! I really applaud you for that. Also, just wanted to say that it's really refreshing to see a Jason/Reyna fic that's well written even if it is short. Write more if you can, ya?
filmyfurry chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I really like this! I think I will support Renya/Jason, I mean, if Renya is Jason's love interest, she would be like Annabeth worrying over the disappearance of Jason... and I wouldn't want him to like another girl... but yeah, great job!
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh my godsh, (Its what I use for PJO stuff; oh my goshoh my godsoh my godsh) that was an excellent one-shot! I loved it!
iStoleYourBlueMoonIceCream chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
:D
glitters and gold chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You know, thats a really interesting take on everything - that she's his dead girlfriend. That way there'd be no heartbreak - though I doubt Piper wants to be second best. (but gods, she seems so needy and whiney that I don't think she'd mind being second best, as long as she gets to be his girlfriend) And as you've probably figured out, I looove Reyna (at least, the Reyna I'VE created in my head - Rick's might be horrible) but to make a long story short, (or really, a long review short, even though it's already quite long) I really, really, love this idea. It was well written and really great :) nice job.
Unsuspected chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Lovely emotion in this. Keep up the excellent work.