Reviews for Out of the Mouths of Babes
JoeCool701 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
And you stop there? No way keep going and get LoVe back to love
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
Such a great read loved the fact that the ten tear sounded like a ten year old. But I always always when reading this picture Mac and Dick and the parents in the fic don't know why I just can't see Veronica and Logan having a kid that would have to question how they feel about each other if they love each other or not its something Logan would never let this child wounder over.

Always one of my fav rereads
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
So sad! I wish this was part of a larger story.
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wonderful! And the answer would be...?
2561678 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I think you shOuld have left logan off of the main character list, and had people guess whether the daddy was Duncan or Logan
Spygrrl chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
So sad and sweet at the same time. Love Penny's voice. She sounded like a 10-year old. I also love how each parent saw the other in her. This definitely left me feeling a little melancholy, but I can see it as a realistic future for Logan & Veronica.
Nerdyesque chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Oh man, Veronica not in love with Logan? My world is ending. I hope this is more to this!
steenbeans chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Aww, why doesn't Veronica feel "true love always" for Logan anymore? That's so sad.

I thought this was really good though. I don't know if your intention was to keep it as a one-shot, but I'd love to hear more...
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Great job.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
awww, i found that fic sad. not too much of the parents but because of the last questioning line and children's view.
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
"She tilts her head to the side the way her mother does and he knows that he's toast if she flips her hair."

That was wonderful, and bittersweet. I wish you'd continue, and explain why Veronica is outta love with Logan, but Logan will love her forever. A bit sad to hear their explanation to their daughter.