Reviews for WTF Pairings
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Who is Melvin and she has a boyfriend who's name is gizmo ain't he supposed to a bad guy and Melvin a good guy
Lucy chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Speedy and bumblebee is a good one
Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Cyborg and Bumblebee
lunas child chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
May you please make a story about princess luna x raven Please
vannah chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
i loved this story it was one of the best ones i have actually seen on here! i am a BBRae fan also but you should do RaeRob and some weird ones like RobJinx or CyStar or even ( my personal favorite) StarRae!
meagameaghan chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Awwwww. Wish that one was longer :( That was cute. SEQUEL! Haha why haven't you continued this? I like the concept of unusual pairings.
meagameaghan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Awwwww! That wasn't weird at all! They are ADORABLE! :D I love this pairing , like soooooooo much. Starfire and Red X perhaps? Or maybe even Terra and Red X. Either of those would be interesting...
To Love Is To Destroy 21 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
This is a cute story, I can't wait for more :) As for parings... What do you think of Speedy x Rob or Jericho with either BB or Kole? Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
zynayja likey
onominous chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Well...im not a RaexRobin fan nor a BBxterra. so wat the heck, jsut do rob&
black rose-raven angel chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Did Gizmo even agree to that?

Loved it!

I could see this happening!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
You really can't go wrong with a tasteful, engraved piece of jewelry. Even if the girl doesn't like jewelry in principle (thinking of my wife here) the thought that goes into the message will touch her.

: : : : :

Yeah, if the kid turns out beautiful, that will FOR SURE be Raven's doing. And, yes, thankfully the boy wasn't green.

: : : : :

HAHAHAHA! No, Raven will NEVER be that soft!

That was a lot of fun! Thanks!
1029384756 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Thank you! I loved this! I can' wait for an update. if you need any more pairings, just ask. i got plenty. one question though, will you use titans from the comics? ~hugs n kisses~
Faith-o-saurus chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Pairing one-shot stories are so much fun!

I just have some wonderful little crack pairings brewing in my head right now.
loony chapter 2 . 5/18/2011