Reviews for Decision at Fort Drakon
Lucy's Echos chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I love how you write Zevran, and I can see him doing something like this for love. Something that always annoyed me about the game was that you can't talk to your romantic interest during that moment when you find out only a Warden can kill the archdemon, and Morrigan's offer, I always wondered what Zevran or Leliana would have to say to those choices. Anyway this was a great read loved it!
Aimi-chan chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
This Zevran is so awesome! He's so selfish, but for love, for himself. It's great. I love the fact that he sacrificed everything, literally, for her. Like the whole world, for his love. Thank you for writing out this possibility, although perhaps I should also thank the poster of the k-meme for thinking of such an ending. Thanks for writing this!
AndAgain chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I read this directly after finishing A Southern Californian in King Cailan's Court. Is it wrong of me to have cried?
Hot elf chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Great story! Actually, that is just what he probably would have done, had he known about the Archdemon problem. Your Zev is seriously hot!
Belladoni chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I actually really enjoyed your writing. It was very easy to picture and actually something I could see Zevran doing. His reasons made sense, and his choice, I think, would have been ultimately selfish. I loved the spin, as sad as it was that Ferelden fell, I think this would have happened. So, great job and I've favorited you and this story. Thank you for sharing!
Xaiael chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I was asking myself what's the matter with you , why are you not writing something ,when it hit me to see your profile ,the story is amazing but sad that it take a hole world to die for you to find true love , see you next story!
Biff McLaughlin chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
AAAH, Zevran, what have you done? Wow, love versus the destruction of all Thedas...incredibly romantic so I hope the loving's good while there's a world in which to have it! I like how you drew out her reawakening. Having been unconscious for a week once myself, and that's pretty much what coming around was like for me.

Well done!

zevgirl chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
"I am your man," he says roughly. He scoops his hand under her thigh and wraps her leg around his waist. "Without reservation." He kisses her bruisingly, crushing her lips beneath his. "This I swear," he murmurs against her lips while he thrusts within her.

this is perfection.

And what Rhion said! Zevran can tie me to a mast anytime. I'd totally forgive the drugging and kidnapping. Totally.
Rhiononon chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
:dances around happily: Aiee so good soo goooooood! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This totally makes up for my poopy birthday, and not only keeps me from being forced to do yet ANOTHER fill, and you just did a way better job of it than I would have been able to. :glomps: Thankyouthankyouthankyou!
laloga chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow...that was intense in so many ways!

You did a wonderful job allowing the reader to sympathize with Zev despite the fact that he committed such a selfish act. His life has been filled with loss and betrayal, so I don't think that his actions at Fort Drakon are out of character.

Loved the entire storm scene, so beautiful and powerful! It seemed that they both needed the release of emotion and energy.

Excellent job, as usual!