Reviews for The Winchester Horror Picture Show
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This was fantastic! Loved the girls giggling and following them and a Justin Bieber song saving the day! GREAT Job kate!
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Ooohhh and aaahh and giggling in equal measure with adoration of how you handled the different viewpoints in this one! I LOVE your description of what a movie crowd looks like when they come out of the theater. I LOVE how the guys were reviewing the film while they prepared for another-day-at-the-job and I squeed a bit when the three teenagers dropped by and saw something they'll never forget. WHAT A STORY! Loved it!
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Hehe loved it!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Sorry it's taken me such an age to get round to reading this one! Still from my point of view it was worth the wait - a very enjoyable romp for our boys. Nice switch between the two POVs with the curious cinema goers following our boys and of course I had to chuckle at the horror of the Justin Beiber ring tone!
dulcinea54 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was soo good! Thanks for sharing.
Swellison chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Nice story! I like the way the action transitioned from the movie screen to the real thing, art imitating life. The teenyboppers were a hoot, nice touch with the Justin Beiber ringtone, lol.

Sue
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Yay! Glad you enjoyed the challenge and I am definitely enjoying reading the spoils :) I have one more special challenge for this week and then Onyx is back from hiatus! YAY all around!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
heehee, I'd definitely be like those girls and need a big strong Winchester to protect me - I'm a wimp even watching the films!

Great job on the cheesy old cliche'd film, complete with ramshackle old haunted house!

And I love the 'queer' reference - thay just can't get away from that one, can they?

Great job x