Reviews for Doctor In The Box
Mango Supreme chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
aaahhhhh shorts

i love it

box doctor, so sassy
i hope you write more of these at some point, they're adorable and they are interesting
Panther Moon chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
The ending of this chapter just plain horrified me. I can't imagine...

Being in something like that, especially for the Doctor, but also for anyone, would be the worst sort of Hell someone could devise. That poor child. Congratulations on writing so beautifully about something so awful and out of nowhere at the end of a chapter I expected to be humorous that I simply can't get it out of my mind. If you ever write any books, let me know as I would love to read them. You have a real talent.

Now I'm going to go and stare vacantly into space and cry for awhile.
VILYA74 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Brilliant
Vilya chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Excellent!
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
ok this i think this chapter is my most favorite to date! i've been getting weird looks from my mom because i kept smiling and just burst out laughing at the end with david's ending comment. you my friend are a genius! must have said that a dozen times in these reviews by now, but really you are. I mean I've been given similar compliments for my own fics (when i actually update them) but I don't think I've written anything as witty as you have. I'm pretty good at writing adventures, but I can rarely write a good one-shot like you can. I really wish that you'd written more of these types of chapters. I really like the doctor's interactions with the CSIs. if i ever made a request to you to write anything it'd be to write more of these kinds of chapters for this story. I'd never thought that CSI and Doctor Who would mix well but you make it work and for that you have me highest compliments! _
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
again, genius. this one gave me a really good laugh and i can just so easily see the doctor looking amused. XD
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
wow even your depressing stuff is fantastic! i really liked how you wrote this story to help grissom understand the doctor more. I think that the only thing your last fic was missing was that so i'm glad to find it and read it in here.
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
oh this one gave me quite a good laugh. XD it's written in such a matter of fact manner that makes it such a fun refreshing read. You really are a good writer. _
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh yay! we get to see some of the cases the doctor worked on with the CSIs while he was in the box! That's brilliant! ...i think i've been using brilliant a little too much these days. the doctor definitely rubs off on you. used to say fantastic a lot too before ten. :P any who great chapter! can't wait to see what other cases are next!
scorpiogirl93 chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I loved this story and your other ones too! Kind of was confused with Book of Olparn, but I really enjoyed Questionable Reality. Keep up the awesome work!
Red chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
I love your stories so much! The way you have written these characters is amazing. I especially like how you added in all of the Doctors in Olparn. Lindsey's essays are hilarious, as well. Not only are you writing good stories, but really good mysteries as well!
Loony Dagda chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Very good story you've got here. I'd say you've nailed everyone's character dead on, and you've done an excellent job with the aliens and the plots that the Doctor comes up with. Very canon-like. Looking forward to more.

Ciao XP