Reviews for Here we go again
sandysan2013 chapter 22 . 9/22
Wow! The next installment will be quite something if it picks up where you left off!
such a shame you have stopped writing...I love the story.
bluebird397 chapter 22 . 10/23/2016
*beet red because hot DAMN* Ianto is freaking adorable and AWESOME!
sandysan2013 chapter 22 . 5/14/2016
I've just read through this a second time. I missed so many amazing changes from canon the first time. I'm appalled I'm such a bad reader. I love this story and promise to read fully and completely anything you post after this.
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2016
More soon?

FYI very well done and love the different in approach, most time travel fix-its, well done or not, usually go the sledge hammer and/or parody approach.
bloodamber chapter 22 . 3/18/2016
Absolutely loving this story so far! There is so much to fix but I'm glad Ianto is being smart about it. Also so happy he gets his second chance with Jack. Can't wait for more, whenever you get around to posting it! :)
Lucy36 chapter 22 . 3/9/2016
Hello !

I just stumbled upon your fic a couple days ago, and read it all in one go. I'm sorry, this isn't a proper review, because I just couldn't stop to review at the time. :-D
I really hope you're still continuing this, because you've done a great job so far, and I have to know what happens next now ! I'm hooked. Entirely your fault.

Mmmmh, attempt at a proper review now... *muses on what to write besides "Love it, love it, love it"* *vows to review chapter by chapter from now on*
I really like all the subtle changes you've made in this timeline. They are believeable, and you can feel the sadness coming off the page (well, the screen really) during moments that didn't go quite as planned/hoped... For instance, when Estelle died, it was both unexpected (I have entirely too much faith in the lovely Teaboy ) and differently angsty than when it happened in the original timeline.
Or with Lisa, it was really well done too. How she was still allowed to stay Lisa (I never bought the "she manipulated him into getting her off the respirator ; I'm more of a "in the process of getting her off the respirator, the rest of the conversion process somehow got triggered" believer) and the guilt, and the pain, and the acceptance (and I've run out of "and" )...

The so-called "mushy parts" are a welcome reprieve from the angsty parts (and I hesitate to call them "mushy" or "cavity-giving", because that sounds a bit deprecating to my ears, and that's so not what I mean) and I can just see everything happening in my head. You've really got the characters' voices down too !

I so hope Ianto manages to save Owen and Toshiko ! And of course, in time, manages to save himself. But you're the author, so I guess I'll have to see what you have decided for yourself. (This is a very unsubtle hint that you should really keep writing this story. Along with an even unsubtler explanation of the hint. In case it wasn't clear enough, what with the mammoth review. *wonders if she should make a flashing neon sign, just to be on the safe side*)

Oh, and no pressure. You write on your own time. We all have lives. :-)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 22 . 1/4/2016
I love the pairing Jack/Ianto! They are so cute and adorable together! I love bottom Ianto! I hope Ianto doesn't die, and I hope there’s a happy ending between Jack and Ianto. I hope everyone else that Ianto wants to save don't die as well. I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
Alianna15 chapter 22 . 1/1/2016
Great Xmas chapter!
ukdramafan chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
A new chapter yay! Brilliant as always. I get the feeling the overall outcomes won't change, but perhaps their responses might, given that they're pre-warned. Looking forward to further updates. Happy New Year.
badly-knitted chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
Awwww! Gorgeous chapter, all fluffy and Chrismassy! So glad you haven't abandoned this.

Hope you had a great Christmas, or whatever other holiday you might celebrate at this time of year, and I wish you a very happy New Year!
WRose chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
Oh its perfect more please
sd4ianto chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
I'm so excited to see what happens with the real Captain Jack, Abaddon and Jack going with the Doctor.
sd4ianto chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
I don't know how I missed this chapter. It is wonderful.
Narshia chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
The only thing i could think of to change the timeliness a bit was if Diane plane wouldn't take off. But doing that would greatly impact the time line i think.