Reviews for Here we go again
WickedBlue chapter 21 . 12h
I'm so happy this has been updated again. I really love this fic and your Jack & Ianto. Can't wait for more.
Caty chapter 21 . 4/8
OH MY GOD, THIS FINALLY UPDATED! Thank you so much, I'm really impressed with how it continues in this chapter! Euuuuugh the fluff is so cuuuute. Please keep writing, this fic is amazing and I really want to see where it goes!
MaddyR chapter 21 . 4/6
I love this stuff! Will you update soon? :)
ukdramafan chapter 21 . 4/5
You're back! Wonderful long weekend surprise to find another chapter up. I like the way Ianto's able to address Suzie's actions, before anyone has to die. I'm not an anti-Gwen in canon, but she drove me mad in this episode - total disregard of the rules, nearly died because of it, and that seemed to be the end of her consequences. Suzie mightn't have been looking to convert the world as Cyber Lisa was, but she certainly posed a threat and would have killed Gwen as well as her father. Cyberwoman killed two people and Ianto got a month's suspension, but Gwen - nothing! Good luck with next year's studies; please write prolifically until then :)
Village-Mystic chapter 21 . 4/2
Oh. That ended quickly. I remember liking this story, but I don't think I've read many of your more recent updates. I'll go back again to the top when you post another chapter. Thanks for continuing.
Lupinesence chapter 21 . 4/1
Great chapter
M.Whitlock.1843 chapter 21 . 4/1
Yay! Your back! Can't wait to read more!
badly-knitted chapter 21 . 4/1
I really hope they can fix it so Suzie doesn't cause chaos again!

Poor Ianto, missing his Jack. And having to sort the archives out all over again too!
julschristine975 chapter 21 . 3/31
Thanks so much. I'm really enjoying your story.
Goldenseal chapter 21 . 3/31
Yeah! An update
A.J chapter 1 . 3/5
Please update soon! This is an amazing story, and I really want to know what happens next! :D
Goldenseal chapter 20 . 1/30
Read all of these chapters, loved it, then scrolled up to see the last update date, now I'm sad. Please continue this great story!
purpleMurex chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Please update soon. This fic is amazing and I really want to know what happens...
I really want Tosh and Owen to get together ASAP :)
Just letting you know people are still reading this :)
nowherenohow chapter 20 . 10/21/2014