Reviews for Here we go again
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 22 . 1/4
I love the pairing Jack/Ianto! They are so cute and adorable together! I love bottom Ianto! I hope Ianto doesn't die, and I hope there’s a happy ending between Jack and Ianto. I hope everyone else that Ianto wants to save don't die as well. I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
Alianna15 chapter 22 . 1/1
Great Xmas chapter!
ukdramafan chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
A new chapter yay! Brilliant as always. I get the feeling the overall outcomes won't change, but perhaps their responses might, given that they're pre-warned. Looking forward to further updates. Happy New Year.
badly-knitted chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
Awwww! Gorgeous chapter, all fluffy and Chrismassy! So glad you haven't abandoned this.

Hope you had a great Christmas, or whatever other holiday you might celebrate at this time of year, and I wish you a very happy New Year!
WRose chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
Oh its perfect more please
sd4ianto chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
I'm so excited to see what happens with the real Captain Jack, Abaddon and Jack going with the Doctor.
sd4ianto chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
I don't know how I missed this chapter. It is wonderful.
Narshia chapter 22 . 12/29/2015
The only thing i could think of to change the timeliness a bit was if Diane plane wouldn't take off. But doing that would greatly impact the time line i think.
triquetra123 chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
Please update this. I love it.

Triquetra123
Guest chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
Awesome song. 'You give love a bad name' by Bon Jovi. I can see why you chose this song for this chapter. I love the story so far.

Triquetra123
curlycarly113 chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
This story is so good. It's hard to find a good ianto/jack story nowadays. So please continue writing. I'm kinda dying here.
WickedBlue chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
I'm so happy this has been updated again. I really love this fic and your Jack & Ianto. Can't wait for more.
Caty chapter 21 . 4/8/2015
OH MY GOD, THIS FINALLY UPDATED! Thank you so much, I'm really impressed with how it continues in this chapter! Euuuuugh the fluff is so cuuuute. Please keep writing, this fic is amazing and I really want to see where it goes!
MaddyR chapter 21 . 4/6/2015
I love this stuff! Will you update soon? :)
ukdramafan chapter 21 . 4/5/2015
You're back! Wonderful long weekend surprise to find another chapter up. I like the way Ianto's able to address Suzie's actions, before anyone has to die. I'm not an anti-Gwen in canon, but she drove me mad in this episode - total disregard of the rules, nearly died because of it, and that seemed to be the end of her consequences. Suzie mightn't have been looking to convert the world as Cyber Lisa was, but she certainly posed a threat and would have killed Gwen as well as her father. Cyberwoman killed two people and Ianto got a month's suspension, but Gwen - nothing! Good luck with next year's studies; please write prolifically until then :)