Reviews for Memories
elias lover chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
are you ever going to finish?
LDLOVER chapter 14 . 9/30/2013
Please write more
Puppet IG chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
OMG I WANT MOREEEE
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
Awww! Sweet chapter.
framework4 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Delightful tale, looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
OMG this is an awesome story I hope that the baby is conner kent AKA kon-el xD i would love to watch Lois and Clark's son grow up keep up the good work.
syed chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
Will he discover about kandor as well, and attempt to bring it to the new home planet? WIll the colony consider moving to earth, or possibly terraform mars?
Clark is Kal-el, of the noble house of El, would that make him the new leader of new krypton? how many noble houses could have escaped the cataclysm?
WOuld the new colony actually have that much in resources, i doubt they have the database clark has.
TheBirds.Raven-Robin chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
I love your story! Update soon please!
jazphace chapter 13 . 10/9/2012
Wow! I'm in love with this series! I'm glad I was emailed the suggestion link. I have always been a big fan of Lois & Clark. The way the series ended abruptly with the appearance of the baby was torture :-( I look forward to reading all of the chapters to come!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
YOU UPDATED! Yeah! Awesome chapter. I can't wait to read more.
Supernurse chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Great chapter. Welcome back.
Superfreak234 chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
update. Like now
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Love this! I'm so glad you've come back to this story, and I can't wait to find out what happens next! Update quickly, please. :) And just what is Luthor up to...
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Great chapter. I look forward to reading more soon.
Jessica chapter 11 . 8/7/2012
wow lois pregnant with superman's child wonder how this will all turn out add more want to read more thanks