Reviews for Idiot Furuichi
RandomLurker-TheWeirdOne chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
THAT WAS AWSOME *o*! OMG i need to add this to my favs in like now!lol
Rinhail chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Poor clueless Furuichi.

Very nice. Really enjoyed it. :)
SirRedLlama chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
:OO There should be moree lol! this is sooo good :)
aliendroid chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Hi, this story is well short, and I don't see the romance in it. It is cute, and a possible scenario that could happen, but no romance. Is Oga supposed to be hinting that he is in love with Furuichi, because if so it is WAY to subtle to notice. You have excellent writing abilities though. I would love to see an additional chapter of two to this to see how the "conversation" would progress. All in all a nice short story.
kindahonest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Zero writing skills? Really. After reading this, I don't believe that. I apologize in advance if I babble too much.

I love Oga and found you did him justice. Personally, I don't think what he said was that weird. Oga has a tendency to get very... I think the best word is mature and somber when it comes to things he finds important (example- his promise to not fight, and getting Beel to stop crying).

What he said and his reasons still had that bit of arrogance that we love him so much for. That a girlfriend would be a waste of time and how he'd really would not be benefited anything.

And this line: "Having a girlfriend and loving someone are two different things, Furuichi." is my favorite because of all the implications it brings up. Its the phrasing of the sentence that caused me to pause and fangirl for a moment, because for Oga that is probably the closest he'd ever get to actually admitting that likes Furuichi (and not be manipulative about it).

The implication that he's happy right where he is (with Furuichi beside him), being with the one he loves (which he's being with Furuichi the longest) isn't a hassle, and how he differentiates the one he does/will love with girlfriend (implying that he knows a female won't hold that title) makes me all warm inside.

I think I'll stop here and anxiously wait for anything else you write.
softdreamer chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
it's well written and good and really thanks for writing it :D

there's still not enough fics but I'm sure yours will help on that

good work :)
sweetspice123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I like it! Cute story! I like how it shows Oga's hidden intelligence and Furuichi is just flabbergasted the whole time. Ahahaha! :D

Great Story! Make more stories on Beelzebub PLZ! XD
feisu-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
this is the very first Furuichi/Oga I've read, because I'm HildaOga all the way... But I like this story. Kept me smiling from start to finish. Haha! I really like the subtlety in here, makes it more believable and in-character. :) Good job! And more writing!
Anon chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
ah, that's such a good story! I absolutely liked it!
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Where is the love? At least make him mumble I love only Furuichi... or I do not need any one else but you idiot Furuichi... damn still no love... well it was good anyways a daily glimpse into those two... thank you
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Ah, yes, this fandom soo does not get the attention it deserves. Thank-you for your wonderful contribution solidsoul to the fandom! D
Lazuly chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
awww, wanna read more! it's really good! the world needs more oga/furuichi!
kirche chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was so cute! Lol at Furuichi not believing Oga has a smart side to him XD Your english was perfect, if there were any mistakes I didn't notice them at all! I hope you write more