Reviews for Saddle Up Your Heart
Enjoyed your story!
Coocooracha chapter 11 . 11/21/2013
That's awesome
LAB1 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Adorable story! I really enjoyed reading it!
Deanne Marie Cullen chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing it with me/us!
FleurdeLysff chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
If you think that was bad, you'll think my experience was horrible! I didn't go to elementary school in the states. And when I must have been 9 or so, I remember this teacher hitting the hands of a student with one of those hard squared plastic rulers (I think they're only available in Europe). Anyway, that only caused the student to rebel. A few days later, the teacher the kid into the hall after he'd given him an attitude and called him names. I'm not sure what happened, but that teacher just started beating on the kid. And I mean, beat him. I remember seeing him grabbing the kid by the front of his shirt and lifting him up into the air and punching him in the face. It didn't stop there. The kid ran home afterwards and that teacher was gone the next day. After that, the school establish some policy restricting physical punishments for misbehaving. We were to stand in the corner, facing the wall, for a ridiculous amount of time. Luckily, I never got into trouble but some of my classmates had to be there all afternoon.
FleurdeLysff chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Men are so hard headed! I always tell my husband that after 10 years of marriage, there are certain that he should just know. But noooooooooo! If I don't spell it out to him, he just won't get it!
4MeJasper chapter 13 . 7/15/2012
This was a nice ending to a very original story. I live how Bella and Edward came to gether (um, lots of kids); how Jasper and Alice ended up together; and Dr. Cullen was part of the glue that held things together!
tululah chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
I love period Edward and Bella. The times seem to suit them. Really enjoyed your story.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Another great story.
captaincrandall chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
This is a delightful story. I love your Edward and Bella!. Their courship was more like it was 150 years ago. I appreciate the characterizations of each of the characters as well. The violent James character was well built up and sdquickly found and dealt with. Edward is also on his sixth child and should have known that the baby could not be left behind. Mama would have been in pain before they hit the city. However, men don't think like that when they are trying to be romantic. Good job!
Dantelover051386 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
damn, bellas a bit of a snob. I mean i see her desire for romance, but clearly she is not in high society anymore. yes, there needs communication, but are you seriously telling me she just rejected edwards proposal because it lacked romance, wooing and wining and dining. thats snobish, bitchyness. said that, i love the story though, but bella needs to wake the f up or she'll loose her chance at love because she feels edward isnt romantic enough. not all men are don juans bella, but that doesnt mean they love anyless or passionately.
Lahragal chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
I love when authors take on writing stories about the past. This was a very cute, romantic story. I'm sure this resembled something that could have happened back then.

You did an amazing job, thanks.
heartofthecity chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
love this story
Jcook169 chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
Great story. I like these historic pieces.
mehek18 chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
awwwww cute cute cute! too cute! Love it!