Reviews for Told Through BreakUps and Reconciliations
Sharonrose737 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Klaine is endgame no matter what:D. Best Klaine proposal ever. You did amazing
thingsleftunsaid chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i totally agree with the last part and A/N every time i picture their future, i picture fights and storming out off rooms, then i picture them getting married. I'ts like an inevitable thing, they can't not be together! This was wonderfully written, all the fights and makeups were absolutely perfect!
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I definitely teared up! This was so incredibly wonderful! The fact that they duel proposed to each other? Oh. I died in joy.

AMAZING!
blank chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
oh my gawd ah-maze-ing. loved this
YouAreMine21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
It was really good!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
oh my, that was SO angsty, thank god it had a happy ending! I did love the proposal scene particularly, I could SO see Kurt doing that! lol! Good work!
Favo de Mel chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh, my God, this is perfect! I love it. Congratulations on an excellent job! :)
ColferAnnee chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was really good(: I liked it a lot!

~Lily
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
LOVE THIS! The Klaine angst and romance was perfect and I love bad boy Blaine! :)
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I really liked this.. and at first I thought I'd close the tab because of the daunting length, but it never dragged. It honestly didn't even seem all that long. And, through it all, I just kept finding different British-isms. It made me smile. Well, I got a bit off topic. Parts definitely broke my heart, but the ending definitely made up for that.

Caitlin(:
for always forever chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
this. oh my god, i love it. it's like, the greatest thing. it's so realistic and amazing and perfectly in character. the PROPOSAL! aghhhh i loved it.
jememj chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
splendid!
macareux chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Oh, that was gorgeous. I love vignettes, and there's something about your style of writing - I can't quite put my finger on it - but it all flows so nicely. It leaves me feeling so, so satisfied and just lovely after I finish. I love your characterisation; it's spot-on. Just...I love this. Great job, darling.
Botherer 1337 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
These were adorable. I feel like a lot of authors neglect the fact that these two fight, but getting past that is a really strong point in their relationship. These were amazing.