Reviews for Spice!
ooooooooh someone's jealous...
Violent.V chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Please continue, Im liking it so far :D
loginlater chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
can't waitcan'twaitnext chapterpleasecan'twaitlove this story
next chapter! :D thanks
Animefan111 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
hope you continue this story I love this song hahaha SPICE

now gotta watch it on youtube now off I go!

anyways Ill be keeping an eye on this story plz continue! x3

~Syynn
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
ha i really like this story XD THIS is tha kinda spice! ive been lookin for! update plzzz! heh i have an account, just too lazy to log in
ayumi9696 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
There will be RinXLen right? No raping Or anything like that right?
CommanderApple chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Waa~ This story's the version of SPICE! that I like the most! Whee! Jealous Len! Get Rin! Go go go!

Continue soon!
Kitsumeh chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
Oooh, yes! I really love Len's song! before I heard it, I always thought that Rin and Len were a couple of 7 year-old kids.

Don't ask me why, I don't even know it myself, but after I saw the video I was like...

OOMFGGGGGG! -laughs-

Love your story, please continue it! And I BEG of you don't you dare stop where the PV stops (When Len walks in his sister's room and fins her sleeping...etc etc.)! Because when it was done I had the sudden urge to throw my laptop out the window!

THEY FRIGGIN GOT A CLIFFANGER!AAAAARRRGGGHH! -fail-

But enough of my crazy side, I'm looking forward to your update.

Ja, Ne!
Amandy-Chan chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
I really like it so far. You portray Len as a playboy very well. I've seen it done poorly many times before. To me, it seems that most people don't realize what a real player actually acts like. I wish the chapters would be longer, but otherwise it's great.
RinRinRin chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
this is actually the best vocaloid fic i've read... NICE! :D
Tears Of Glass chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
YESYESYES LEN, KILL THAT STUPID ICE-CREAM ADDICT!
peaches2217 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I don't normally read M-rated stories, but this is amazing so far! Ah... I haven't written a review for anything in a long time, so... You'll have to forgive my lack of better words. Great so far!
x3VanillaxLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow, this is amazing, I've read plenty of Spice! based fics but this one is one of the most well written ones I've read. :3
Bubblycutie and Awesomnessdude chapter 1 . 5/8/2011