Reviews for I Am Your Ghost
Super-Hot-Cherry chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
cool hope u continue
J. N. Juicy chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
please keep going. loveit! amazing!
Chick182 chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
this story is bloody awesome! totally worth reading :)
princesskisara chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER SO FAR. Please make the chapter like this chapter. Not too detail but not short. Nice job
princesskisara chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Huft... Again too much detail and making sakura very depressed uh... Please don't made this story boring. I am having a hard time here... Well.. At least the last part. In shikamaru's p.o.v is not boring detail but it was necesary. And about grammar well... I didn't find any mistake in this chapter...
princesskisara chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Hmm... I see. Perhaps you made this from the time when everything started. But when i started to read this chapter. One word appear to my mind is "boring". You made this too detail in sakura point of view. Please becarefull when you update again. For now i will continue reading with it will not be too boring in the next chapter.
princesskisara chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hmm... Interesting. I will put this to my fav list.
bbarbie325 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
this story is new and refreshing!
sadfhjgldkfsjhfjsWOOYeahsdhjfl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Update again AND AGAIN :D
GinsengH chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Interesting story. I like your attention to detail. It makes it easy to picture the scenes taking place.

I'm not really sure how I feel about Sakura's apparent super powers, but I am kind of glad she was able to get out of that situation without help. Not that it would have been a detriment to the story to have shikamaru, sasuke, or anyone to appear and save her, but it's just refreshing to not have that particular sequence of events not happen right at the beginning of the story.
AboMakea chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
hahaha i really like this story, the "too angry to think" sort of part was kinda funny in a wierd stone age way. it sounded like you were dscribing a cave woman! but i still liked! please update soon!
lemonnarry chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Good story so far . Update . I can't wait to see Sasuke and Sakura interact again [:
XspriteyX chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Wahooo! Go sakura! You sure showed those guys who's boss unhuh!

Love how the plotr thickens about this 'curse' hmmm

And shikamaru you're a secret agent? EEE!

Can't wait for more update soon!
Engxty Piksy chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
AWESOME! loved the chapp :)) n the fight scene was not confusing at all it was actually very well written :)) great jobb! update soon :D
Engxty Piksy chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
OMG thts sooo cruelll :/ leaving it on a cliffhanger! update soon plzz!