Reviews for Yin and Yang: Black and White Bull
Luke c chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
This is pretty friggen amazing I would definitely buy this as a book
StevieRae2011 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
BOB? as in battle of the books? get back to me on that... anyways great chapter. i hate yang and sapphire got on my nerves... so, i guess i'll ttyl
Gracious the Homicidal Maniac chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
...What about Destined? It comes after Awakened, did ya get it first or somethin'...Anyway, I likey the chapter :D
priscilla chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
OMG!

I hate yang!

poor Rephaim!
Tramble Gregory chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
That was really good. I would love to se that become a book. Although I no u don't own hon rights. If u work in spelling and grammar you will be a very successful author. If you arnt already
priscilla chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Omg!

I hate kalone more now

i want to kill him and yang too

poor rephaim!
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
ooooooooooooo!this is getting good!i love it already! :)
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
awesome on his soul!that kinda works real good on him,u no? perfect descripiton. :)
StevieRae2011 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
well hello. toldya id review tonite if i culd. it was awesome. but i expected no less. well ttyl. bye.
Dearest Destiny chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
really good so far. pls update soon!
priscilla chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
i had always imagine rephaim as the leader of the erebus son
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
I wish they had a button you could use where it would auto meticly put a thumbs up sign. it would save alot of time. oh, right, the reveiw. Thumbs up! please write the next chapter!
StevieRae2011 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
I totally agree with you! Rephaim should so be leader! You got some description details wrong like Stark has brown(?) hair. I dunno, but i get that everyone has there own vision. And i loved the bit about Rephaim's soul. And OMFG, you are just as obsessed as I am with Rephaim lol! Kay, well, now I'm ranting. I'm actually getting ready to type a chapter I think, so look out for it. And, if you wanna discuss anything, all you have to do is write :)
StevieRae2011 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I like it. It's a gorgeous idea. I imagine Yang the same way I imagine Damon when I'm reading the Vampire Diaries lol. I know it's wrong, Damon has black hair but they're so similar. Well, I'll stop ranting... Bye!
FantsyandStevieRae'sBiggestFan chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
what! well now I have like 4 stories to read by you. you really are an amazing author. I can't wait to see the rest of this. :)