Reviews for Beauty of Destruction
My Name is Alice chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
This is beautiful! Your dedication is outstanding, and the pairings are wonderful! The fact that you invented Ishvalan is amazing, I am so impressed! Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
Yusakuraki chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
animefreak653 chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
I love this! The KimbleexOC is the best couple though. keep up the good work. Eagarly awaiting our next chapter.
Hidden-Spirit chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Very well written story and great detail. I enjoyed reading all that you have written and cannot wait for it to update.
Hidden-Spirit chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
Lord Nebula chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
I hope you update soon! I've enjoyed reading what to have so far but I want to find out what happens~
Elfdragon12 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I have to subscribe to this story, if only for the fact you're making up this language. Really. I'm having fun picking up on words before I get to the translations. I've taken quite a bit of French and enjoy language stuff like this. It's more than just random words you're putting together and I love it.

Also, I love that you're keeping Kimbley classy. One of my favorite things about him is that he's smooth and intelligent. I also like his psychotic behavior, but, uh, that sort of thing is frowned upon in society. (I must agree with him, people are far more interesting when they're passionate about something.)

Alright, on to more chapters!
Cap'nHoozits chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Wow, a 1-2-3 punch!

Sitting chickens...that was cute! I like all the interactions! And the last bit was a very interesting cliffy.
thegriffin88 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Aw Kim, he really is human, you just have to dig deep.

FFFFffft, I need to write more Clockwork Exorcist so I can write more Sapphire's Redemption.
BlackRose chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Ahh! You're killing me! _ Please update soooooon! Pretty please? With a cookie?
thegriffin88 chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I know what you mean about writing Kimblee like Deidara. I've bee struggling to put him in that place right between a psychopath and a socially acceptable monster. He likes his work, but the reader has to like him too. Although I think I've got just the angle.

You, however, are doing a magnificent job! And all your OC's are so diverse and rounded as characters! You're such a good writer.
thegriffin88 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
:D Territorial Kimblee is cute. 3 I do imagine him to be protective in a gruff sort of way, like a certain snaky someone. ;)
thegriffin88 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
I didn't put this on alert? Where was I? Prolly on my phone. But dude! This is awesome! And I love seeing my name! Yes, I like to get in touch with my narcissistic side. I also like Kim's smooth criminal suit. XP He's a smexy beast. Who I am going to keep torturing. D

Kim: O_O
Cap'nHoozits chapter 4 . 5/31/2011
Wow, where have I been? I didn't even realize you had put up another chapter! Shame on me!

Yes, I know all about Deidara, and yes, I see the similarities (badda-bing badda-boom!)

Yay, Miles, my second favorite Ishvalan! And oh DEAR! Does Rachel have *gasp* a bun in the oven?
BlackRose chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
Wow. I'm usually very choosy when it comes to fan-fic pairings, but I love your writing style, and the way you present the characters. I'm excited to read more!