Reviews for Sacrifice
adpacaus chapter 5 . 11/16/2021
Great story! Especially, since this was a first fanfic. I love Horatio and Kyle together and you did a wonderful job describing their relationship. Thanks for sharing!
tigerlily124 chapter 5 . 4/29/2016
Good story! Thank you for writing this. I always felt bad for H and admired him. I like stories with him.
HellStark13 chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Ah... yo do a great job!
damn! it's just like i'm watching the series!
Kyle and Horatio. their relationship it's just the best!

i love your fic! i really love it!
if i can do click that story favorite 100 times. i will do it!
it's the best!

yeah i just know this series. and i love Horatio/Kyle Father/Son.
and you do a great job make me love them even more. thanks for make this awesome fic. :
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
One of the best fanfic I read! Good Work! Love ur stories ! Keep up the good work!
dangerousfox112 chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Aww love this story apart from the part when Kyle thought H was dead if dot so sorry for him but great story loved it :)
hey y'all watch this chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I really like this story! Horatio and Kyle are my favorite father/son duo!
suns and stars chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
wonderful
suns and stars chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
wow
suns and stars chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
ok this is a tear jerker
suns and stars chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
wow that had me in tears
Colleen chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Kyle hung up the phone therefore it can't be traced. He should have stayed on the phone.
Amythest Lilly chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Great story. It is good that you pointed out that H can't save everyone. It is good that you have shown the close bond that Kyle and Horatio have developed through this crisis. A tramatic event can make or break a family. It depends on the foundations that they start with.

Amythest Lily
luvbillyjoel chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Love it! I really miss the interaction between Horatio and Kyle on the show. They're wonderful together. Fantastic story from start to finish. Please write more stories soon!
ajay1960 chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
REALLY GREAT STORY, I REALLY ENJOYED IT. HORATIO AND KYLE HAVE COME A LONG WAY, THE EACH REALLY NEED EACH OTHER,

ARLENE
BettyJenSA chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
What a nice story.. I really enjoyed it! Loved seeing Kyle be the one who was taking care of H, how he really has learned so much from Dad, but I truly believe the comment of You are born with it, is the truth..Its in his DNA :) Excellent chapter sorry to see this end... Hope you decide to write another Father & son story...
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »