Reviews for Much Too Young To Feel This Darn Old
narwhayley chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Yay this was updated. i still loveeee seaver because she is more innocent than most profilers but in a different way from reid. and i liked how rossi is sort of her grandfather role model thing. and i like how you put a backstory to her mom
xbecbebex chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
beautifully written. touching.
Graveygraves chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I really enjoyed this insight into Seaver. I think her relationship with Rossi is really interesting and you have done a great job of showing the bond they have because of her father. The characterisation is amazinf too.
vampiremuggle chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
oh. my. god. this story is so amazing! the emotions you developed throughout the story are so tangible. i felt so bad for ashley - she's making a hard decision. awesome story! it may have been short but it was one of the best i have read in a long time. i loved it!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
mummacass chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
I know you said this story is finished but...It is my opinion that it deserves at least 2 more chapters! Does Ashley go to see her father? AND if she doesn't go to the prison to see him does she at least go to his funeral to make sure the sick bastard is really dead?
Angel N Darkness chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...
Regretting Crimson chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oooh, I am liking the start to this. Am really looking forward to the rest of this story...and I am hoping that it IS Rossi/Ashley, because there isn't enough of them on this site.

Update soon!

Regretting Crimson.
mummacass chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I personally wouldn't go see the man!
vampiremuggle chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
i can't imagine how conflicted she musts feel. are you going to continue this? i feel like there is great potential for another few chapters. this is really good. seaver's emotions are so vivid. please write more! i love this story :)

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That's really good so far! Looking forward to the second part!
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Great start - looking forward to more. I think Seaver's background is a really interesting dimension.
narwhayley chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Hmmmm. interesting. i like seaver lol and i think this story about her dad is a creative idea. are you going to continue?
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon...