Reviews for Every Breath You Take
Vriska Serket chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Augh, Dean, all you had to do was be your sweet sexy self. YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO TURN PSYCHO
Maggie chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
yaay ;D
BloomingBlueMoon85 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Cool start I love it and love seeing bad boy Dean
SayAnythingLovely chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
HOLY SHIT. I DEMAND AN UPDATE.
deanstheman chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Poor Doug doesn't stand a chance - there's just no competition! :)

Psycho or not, Dean's just to got to resist - haha!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Dean has totally snapped poor Amber how is she supposed to get away from him now girls this story freaking rocks love it please update asap I need more dying here to find out what happens :)
adaddario chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
For now? Don't think so.
Angelyn chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
That is a confusing situation...Just creepy! But great story! Update soon!
DeanFan chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Yay an update!

So I wonder if Sam is in hell in this story to make Dean act this way.

Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more.
deanstheman chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Poor Dean - he's totally going about this the wrong way. All he really had to d was smile or take his shirt off and she would have been his! Great job guys!
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
great chapter :)
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Poor Amber is so screwed now Dean is actually a psycho and slightly scary lol but I love it girls you girls always amaze me with you stories that why I always love getting updates from you's so can't wait to see what Dean has planned for her next update asap girls don't leaves us hanging the suspense is killing me already :) keep up the amazing work
skycord1990 chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Man an possessive and obsessive Dean is so freaking hot! I look forward to the next update!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPFATE SOON AGAIN!
DeanFan chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
HOLY FREAKING CRAP!

She was so close!

You guys make writing look so easy. LOL!

Evil Dean is hot.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Omg Dean is really scary in this but i love it girls awesome update as ever you so rocked it so can't wait to see what happens in. The next chapter to see what happens with Dean and Amber please please update asap :)