Reviews for The Solemn Silence
treesRgrowin chapter 4 . 7/7
I hope u r planning on continuing with this story. Please make Severus understand and like her. Please! Oh! And please update 'Only a Boy' I really quite enjoyed that story!
treesRgrowin chapter 1 . 7/7
Poor Si. I hope that Severus and her grow to have a father/daughter relationship. She and Severus deserve that much. Please consider allowing Severus emotions towards Potter. Especially if she is as fragile as she seems.
Skendo chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
I really love this fanfic :) It's amazing how you have captured the effects of being in an abusive home. It really annoys me when people write these kind of fics, and a professor adopts her, then 2 days later she merrily getting along with her life with her new 'Daddy' or 'Mummy'! This fic has made the situation more realistic, also I like the way she is slowly fading away in to a mental shut down/Luna mind, and it will obviously take a long while and a lot of hard work to get her to open up to people and stop acting as if she is a PTSD patient! :) I really hope you come back to this :)
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow, this was very nicely written! I've never read such a beautiful description of the Potion's classroom in the dungeons! Fantastic! :D
Jaricchi chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
This is an interesting take on a fem!HP, and honestly, I do quite like it. :) Thank you for writing and sharing. Here's to you and your skills! :D

Ever Reading
Jari
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Severus needs to see Silence needs help and help her. He knows abuse so he needs to get over his hatred of James and see what's right in front of his nose. Very uniquely written story that needs to be updated. I want to know what happens!
Tachibana Natsu chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
I love it. Please update soon
CyraAideen chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
More? Please? More? Pretty please'
Allexurath chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I know you're busy and all but I really like this :) It's serious. I love the anti-hero-ness of Silence and of course Fred and George. I like how you looked at the HP story and gave it to us from another angle, I mean, this could have happened to Harry himself, scarred by years of mistreatment. Looking forward to more :)
GenderBender25 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Very well writen. Will you be posting more?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Silence Silence Silence
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Ugh I noticed how completely OOC you made Snape, he is human, after all. And not as bad as the Durslys. No where near that bad. Also you made Silence a complete weakling. Just because she is a girl doesn't make her weak or insane. You might want to forgoe the entire story and rewrite it. Also first years are allowed to play Quidditch, just not own their own brooms. I know this is a lot of criticism, but I have read other stories you wrote and I know you can try harder. I normally don't criticize this much.
Thunder Stag chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
You're gonna pair Silence and George, aren't you.
alexma chapter 4 . 10/31/2012