Reviews for The Solemn Silence
Please please pretty please update, because it's so good and I know you've been working on Only a Boy, but this is so incredibly good, and please don't tell me you abandoned it?
Deidara chapter 4 . 5/11
How interesting, this seems like a story with a lot of potential. I do hope you'll continue it, should you ever have time to. Silence is a character I found easy to care about and I hope things go well for her in the future.
Ondine de la Mer chapter 4 . 4/24
This fix made me cry. It's well constructed, but please put abuse warnings in the summary.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
You know, I generally don't read and hate gender bending. I never thought that abusive Dursley's were realistic. But I absolutely loved this. I love how smoothly you transitioned Harry into a girl, making her a different person, but at the same time, keeping it the same. I love how you integrated Snape into this and... okay in conclusion, your writing is amazing! I throughly enjoyed all four of your wonderful chapters.
treesRgrowin chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
I hope u r planning on continuing with this story. Please make Severus understand and like her. Please! Oh! And please update 'Only a Boy' I really quite enjoyed that story!
treesRgrowin chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Poor Si. I hope that Severus and her grow to have a father/daughter relationship. She and Severus deserve that much. Please consider allowing Severus emotions towards Potter. Especially if she is as fragile as she seems.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
Skendo chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
I really love this fanfic :) It's amazing how you have captured the effects of being in an abusive home. It really annoys me when people write these kind of fics, and a professor adopts her, then 2 days later she merrily getting along with her life with her new 'Daddy' or 'Mummy'! This fic has made the situation more realistic, also I like the way she is slowly fading away in to a mental shut down/Luna mind, and it will obviously take a long while and a lot of hard work to get her to open up to people and stop acting as if she is a PTSD patient! :) I really hope you come back to this :)
TaekwondoAssKicking chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow, this was very nicely written! I've never read such a beautiful description of the Potion's classroom in the dungeons! Fantastic! :D
Jaricchi chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
This is an interesting take on a fem!HP, and honestly, I do quite like it. :) Thank you for writing and sharing. Here's to you and your skills! :D

Ever Reading
Jari
Saint Snape chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Severus needs to see Silence needs help and help her. He knows abuse so he needs to get over his hatred of James and see what's right in front of his nose. Very uniquely written story that needs to be updated. I want to know what happens!
Tachibana Natsu chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
I love it. Please update soon
CyraAideen chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
More? Please? More? Pretty please'
Allexurath chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
I know you're busy and all but I really like this :) It's serious. I love the anti-hero-ness of Silence and of course Fred and George. I like how you looked at the HP story and gave it to us from another angle, I mean, this could have happened to Harry himself, scarred by years of mistreatment. Looking forward to more :)
GenderBender25 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Very well writen. Will you be posting more?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »