Reviews for Antithesis
mitchiekoh chapter 6 . 10/1
Arrrgh! Why did I read this last part? LOL We ll you write this story so good that of course I had to complete it.

But I love, love, love Rosalie/Edward pairing. They have a certain chemistry that is so cosmic! LOL

Thank you for this, it's beautiful.
Paty4Hale chapter 6 . 7/23
It was a really nice ending to the story! I have never seen or read about a Rose/Edward before this closely but it was really good! I loved what you said , that the fact that they healed each other in their worst times didn't mean they were meant to be together forever... That is so true! I really loved this story! So full of sentiment and reality! Loved it!
DMBSJB18 chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
Not digging the Ed walking Rose down the aisle. They had broken up and she still kept him from Bella and that only changed when b and e literally ran in to each other, again. And yet she thinks it's ok to ask him to be such a big part of her wedding? How in the hell did Bella get behind that?
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Perfect. You've done it again!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
Whew. Rough chapter, for everybody.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
So damn heartbreaking. You're killing me, Smalls.
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
That was hot, although I was afraid Rosalie was going to flip out in the middle of it. I wonder if she will find out about him working at the rape crisis center first, or if he'll find out that she was raped first. And how they'll react with one another then.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Angry Rose and cocky Edward. Always a fun combination!
RosewardLust chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Wow! This is just really irritating! Here I am enjoying a story I thought to be Roseward and turns out not to be! If your gonna label the shit E/R, then write about fucking E/R! It pisses people off who are looking for a good story on this pairing for the epilouge to just kill the whole fucking story line! Don't write in you AN's before the chapters about how your writing ROSEWARD for you to turn around and end the story with shit! I never liked Bella, such an ignorant and stupid little plain bitch! Never listened and needs speech lessons to teach her how to stop fucking stuttering and sounding like a man! This shit pissed me off if you couldn't already tell. Otherwise, the first 5 chapters were funny/great.
maipigen chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
loved it for a sec i was roseward fan;)
Pinkster Lily chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Wow, this was such a lovely story. I'm not usually for the Edward/Rosalie pairing (although I guess that's not how this ended...), but I really enjoyed it!

Pink
Madeline4994 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
Glad you wove that story into something that made more sense! But great story development all along. I really enjoy ALL your stories.
Gemjj chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Ive read this before, posdibly not on which is why its only just been added to my faves. It seriously is my fave edward/rosalie fic. Its so well written and so them. For me the last chapter doesnt happen but I see the beauty of you writing it.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 5 . 7/4/2013