Reviews for Antithesis
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
-I seriously could've c & p'd that whole conversation w/ Edward and Jasper at the beginning. LMAO the whole time I was reading it.

When Jasper looked over at Rosalie, his eyes hardened slightly. "Speaking of which – you and I both know that Edward can be an asshole, but he's not that bad. Would it kill you to cut him some slack?"

-Looks like I underestimated the whole "bros before hos" thing; I thought for sure Jasper was going to jump all over Edward for ruining his evening.

-I kind of hate to admit it (I feel like I'm betraying Bella), but that was really fucking hot. Looking forward to my next fix.
chrisguy9017 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Yes now its definite that I will stick with this story to the end. Very cool chapter, Roseward is awesome.
sarahlouise80 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
that was hot the sexual tension between was bound to erupt and it defo what will happen now will they be together or just when they need some 't wait for jasper and alices reaction.
TD69 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Awesome!
jadedandboring chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Yes. I am with you.

I LOVE YOUUUUUU.
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I can't believe you've started another story! And a Rose and Edward one to boot! You are a machine, m'lady!

I have a hard time with this pairing too, but if you're writing then I am sure as hell gonna read it!

MWAH!

Jenny
UrNotFukinKstew chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Okay yeh I think this will be fun
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Cool first chapter, a different take on Edward which you don't see often, I don;t think he is Au just a different interpretation of his personality.
Chaerinnie chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Haha I really like the way they just kept insulting each other! It's kinda like they're just trying to test the other's patience. The dialogue was really good!
Balthazar497 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was pretty damn awesome, looking forward to more XD
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
oh my oh my. I like that Edward is sort of a jerk but not totally. I mean, he volunteers at the rape crisis hotline and it is not surprising that it would make him somewhat averse to the bar scene. I didn't expect him to call her Princess & Briar Rose; those were both funny as hell nicknames. And I NEVAR expected her to lick him. bwahaha.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Love the chemistry here although I'm keener to find out about Jasper and Alice than Rosalie and Edward so I hope we get to see both couples.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
love is fab.
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I never thought much about a Edward and Rosalie match, but you've spiked my interest. This is off to a great start.
Breaking x Twilight chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love this so far !

Edward/Rosalie never seemes to work for me.. but you seem to have something going here.

Please continue, update soon!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »