Reviews for Antithesis
Mell C chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Moving story and characters. Well written.
Is there a backstory for Edward? Volunteering on a rape crisis hotline isn't very common.
guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
The awkward moment when this epilogue ruin the whole story...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Why? Why ruin this great fic? There are so so many Edward and Bella fics. It was nice to read such a lovely Roseward. It felt like a complete sell-out. And a shiity thing to do to your readers, wanting something different and going by the listed pairing.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
haha actually Edward and Rosalie make so much more sense than Edward and Bella. Bella's not good enough for him
Canon chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
The E/R pairing was interesting but I do love this chapter. It shows that Edward and Bella do belong together in the end always.
Marie One chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I think you need to rename the story Edward/Bella since in the end it ends with that SOS Edward/Bella BS. I read 5 chapters of a great story expecting a wedding well earned to get that BS in the 6th chapter. Please for honesty sake rename the story and I am or may not have read it. I read this story looking for different and did not get it. This was a let down and dishonest.
Marie One chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I wish I would have stopped reading at 5.
reader0389 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I really enjoyed your story , it was well written and I think you treated the canon characters with the respect they deserved. I didn't enjoy the epilogue, for some reason I really wanted a HEA for Roseward. oh well:(
BnSA chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Cool ending-wow, Edward and Rose friends. Good writing and evil twist.
BnSA chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Feels kinda wrong that Bella is not here, but refreshing. Nice. Like it. Thanks.
GalanthaDreams chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
You've got the gift of words.
KaylahDemi chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
AWWW! So cute. You know, I'm going to subcridbe to you. Every story of your I have read was unique and instired and made me laugh and want to read more. I've read like five of your stories already and I keep reading then again and again cause they just make me fall into a different world. Absolutly a wonderful Roseward story, but I expected none the less from you.
TeamIanandEdward chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
I really really hope you don't take this the wrong way, but you really killed this story for me with the epilogue! I was just thinking I needed to add this story to my favorites but then I read the epi and changed my mind. Your Roseward fic was soooo good why did you have to change it? I've been trying to find good Edward/Rosalie fics and have been so far sorely disappointed. I thought I found a winner with yours and you just had to make the ending canon! Oh well, I'll get over it eventually. It was good writing though. :/
thepinktabby chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
OMG this story is totally like crack, you know the Roseward pairing is a little squicky but once you try it, you kinda like it... maybe a little too much and then next thing you know you're rec'ing it out to other people to try it. *gasp* Oh. Mah. Gawd...i'm a fic dealer...*blinks* LOL My friend rec'd it to me and now i gotta pimp it out!

Cause it fits canon personality and yet you can see that they truly adore each other even though this little experiment could have ended up with one of them in prison for manslaughter. *nods* lol

I luffs this story! It was a great read! Thanks
nysue chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Hey! I liked this. Yeah, I did love your ending. I can't help it. I'm an Edward/Bella girl. And who doesn't love Emmett with Rose?
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »