Reviews for Antithesis
love it
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
nice start
Mell C chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
Moving story and characters. Well written.
Is there a backstory for Edward? Volunteering on a rape crisis hotline isn't very common.
guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
The awkward moment when this epilogue ruin the whole story...
Guest chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Why? Why ruin this great fic? There are so so many Edward and Bella fics. It was nice to read such a lovely Roseward. It felt like a complete sell-out. And a shiity thing to do to your readers, wanting something different and going by the listed pairing.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
haha actually Edward and Rosalie make so much more sense than Edward and Bella. Bella's not good enough for him
Canon chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
The E/R pairing was interesting but I do love this chapter. It shows that Edward and Bella do belong together in the end always.
Marie One chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
I think you need to rename the story Edward/Bella since in the end it ends with that SOS Edward/Bella BS. I read 5 chapters of a great story expecting a wedding well earned to get that BS in the 6th chapter. Please for honesty sake rename the story and I am or may not have read it. I read this story looking for different and did not get it. This was a let down and dishonest.
Marie One chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I wish I would have stopped reading at 5.
reader0389 chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
I really enjoyed your story , it was well written and I think you treated the canon characters with the respect they deserved. I didn't enjoy the epilogue, for some reason I really wanted a HEA for Roseward. oh well:(
BnSA chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Cool ending-wow, Edward and Rose friends. Good writing and evil twist.
BnSA chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Feels kinda wrong that Bella is not here, but refreshing. Nice. Like it. Thanks.
GalanthaDreams chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
You've got the gift of words.
KaylahDemi chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
AWWW! So cute. You know, I'm going to subcridbe to you. Every story of your I have read was unique and instired and made me laugh and want to read more. I've read like five of your stories already and I keep reading then again and again cause they just make me fall into a different world. Absolutly a wonderful Roseward story, but I expected none the less from you.
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »