Reviews for Antithesis
nysue chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Hey! I liked this. Yeah, I did love your ending. I can't help it. I'm an Edward/Bella girl. And who doesn't love Emmett with Rose?
CynMar Rom chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww that was so sweet! I'm smiling like a crazy person :) an big, sappy smile :D

i looooooved it, I really did :) can you, pretty pretty please make another one? one in a family reunion, maybe? with all the munchkings around? even rose and emmett's?

Much love!
VAVikingGirl chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Thanks for the epi. Rosalie and Edward are just wrong. This has been a fun ride. Thanks for taking on these difficult characters.
Isabel Masen chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Wow, I really thought you were writing these two together forever. I like the twist. I love the relationship they ended with. Awesome!
morecourvoisierplease chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
great story!
KM525 chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Wow. I really loved this story. With Edward & Rosalie as a couple, battling it out. But I adore this chapter. That they remained friends and worked through their issues. The loved each other enough to know it wasn't right. You wrapped a lot up in one little chapter. It was fantastic!
Luvtwismut chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
That was quite a surprise! Albeit a pleasant one! It was hard to completely wrap my brain around E&R, so I'm glad you twisted it up at the end. I wonder how many people you pissed off - LOL! (who cares, right?)

Loved it, Kris!

xo, Jenny
DNTK chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Wow...this story had such great potential as an epic Roseward love story and then you go ruin it with that damn Bella *sighs* Oh well the first 5 chaps. were amazing and maybe next time you venture into the greatness that is Roseward we can get an appropriate ending...Still a pretty awesome story though,I just hate Bella though! :\
xtinkxproductionsx chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Great story.

care for this chapter, not the writing or anything but Bella and Edward always end up together so it was nice to have some E/R for a little bit in fantasty land.

keep up the good work.
Kat SaaLe chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Well, i guess i'm gonna be another one of the ppl that will stick to the first 5 chapters! ) your story was wonderful... but i just wished you just had left it as a non-canon story... there are too many B/E stories, and this was just perfect the way it was... ) hope you can come back with more Edward&Rosalie loving!
xXMisunderstood.16Xx chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
The ending was very dissapointing. Wasn't expecting Bella to even be in this fic. Sigh but I loved all the other chapters. I felt pretty dumb as I was reading the beginning of the epilogue. The entire I was smiling thinking of how sweet that her and Edward were getting married. I was kinda upset that she wasn't, and I pretty much stopped reading it when you introduced Bella, sorry just being honest. This WAS a great fic though :/
Why chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Why did you have to go and ruin a perfectly good non-canon story?

This story was amazing and that's hard to say ab most roseward stories

But you HAD to go back to boring canon? I was thoroughly dissapointed

and slightly pissed off. I look hard for good non-canon Fics and when I do find

one I get fxcked over because the author decides to go against it in the end. Such a waste of a good story ;(
Ann chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
This was one of the few *good* Roseward stories out there... and you just had to ruin it by ending it with Bella/Edward and Rose/Emmett. Now this is just one of the few typical canon stories out there in the Twilight world. Way to go the original route.
All was right with the world chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
That was perfect! Now I can sleep better knowing another bad pairing was righted.
Sari9 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
I liked your Roseward, how they both grew. But I really like what you did here!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »