Reviews for Antithesis
WTF chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
last chapter were so happy stupid fucking ending should of ended up together dumbass
All was right with the world chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
That was perfect! Now I can sleep better knowing another bad pairing was righted.
gumibear26 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
*giggles* After all that, and I'll have you know that I was totally behind the Roseward pairing for this story, you go with traditional? *sigh* Whatever are we going to do with you?
Debbi84 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
That was some twist to the story. I really liked how it turned out.
EdwardsKitten chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
What a fantastic, if not surprising ending.
jfk06 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*

You make me so happy. SO HAPPY. Let's have babies.
mycrookedsmile chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN! I CANNOT BELIEVE JADEDANDBORING WOULD MAKE YOU DO SUCH A THING. OMG OMG.

sheesh. from your warning I thought Em and Bella were going to be together. Just for that I'm making sure we have more Carlisle/Bella in the Lemon Report tomorrow :P

ily.
jadedandboring chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
You're amazing. ILY. Thank you.
barburella chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Hahahaa! Surprise!

Grrrreat epi. The "dog" knocked her up... BEFORE the wedding. Teehee... they sinned *gasp*
kallaney chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Great story. I love it. To bad it's complete, I'd love to read more.

Every now and then it's fun to read a story that isn't about Bella and Edward. Rosalie and Edward are definitely my favorite non canon couple.
Ella chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
So, so beautiful. Your description of Rosalie's trauma was perfect. Thank you for writing this.
tellingmelies chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
Eh...he deserves better...

Kidding! well, not really, but it was a great story. You know I love your writing! MWAH
tellingmelies chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Hmmm...I would just like to say, it's not his fault he works with the prick. She didn't really even give him a chance to react just *slam the door*. I think Rose needs to talk to somesone.
jfk06 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Grumbling, Edward turned, wrapping his arms around her. "You don't want to kill me."

"Only because I don't want you to die," she said sweetly.

I gotta admit, I read that as "Only because I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail" at a first glance. Don't ask me why ;-) *shakes head* I'm soooo not an ExR shipper. *sigh*

But great story! *mwah*
soobliette chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
I found this story from a blog rec - The PPSS - I think. Thank you for writing Roseward. It started out as heated and passionate and ended up very sweet and tender. I loved it.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »