Reviews for Antithesis
Princess Mishawaka chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
It worked...yes, I can see how you find it hard to write Rose and Edward together. Both are to into themselves to look at the other one but here Rose goes through her relationship with Edward to find that neither are happy (they probably fight over the mirror) BUT Em he is perfect for Rose.
WTF chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
last chapter were so happy stupid fucking ending should of ended up together dumbass
All was right with the world chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
That was perfect! Now I can sleep better knowing another bad pairing was righted.
gumibear26 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
*giggles* After all that, and I'll have you know that I was totally behind the Roseward pairing for this story, you go with traditional? *sigh* Whatever are we going to do with you?
Debbi84 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
That was some twist to the story. I really liked how it turned out.
EdwardsKitten chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
What a fantastic, if not surprising ending.
jfk06 chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
*hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs* *hugs*

You make me so happy. SO HAPPY. Let's have babies.
mycrookedsmile chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT! THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN! I CANNOT BELIEVE JADEDANDBORING WOULD MAKE YOU DO SUCH A THING. OMG OMG.

sheesh. from your warning I thought Em and Bella were going to be together. Just for that I'm making sure we have more Carlisle/Bella in the Lemon Report tomorrow :P

ily.
jadedandboring chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
You're amazing. ILY. Thank you.
barburella chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
Hahahaa! Surprise!

Grrrreat epi. The "dog" knocked her up... BEFORE the wedding. Teehee... they sinned *gasp*
kallaney chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
Great story. I love it. To bad it's complete, I'd love to read more.

Every now and then it's fun to read a story that isn't about Bella and Edward. Rosalie and Edward are definitely my favorite non canon couple.
Ella chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
So, so beautiful. Your description of Rosalie's trauma was perfect. Thank you for writing this.
tellingmelies chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
Eh...he deserves better...

Kidding! well, not really, but it was a great story. You know I love your writing! MWAH
tellingmelies chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
Hmmm...I would just like to say, it's not his fault he works with the prick. She didn't really even give him a chance to react just *slam the door*. I think Rose needs to talk to somesone.
jfk06 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Grumbling, Edward turned, wrapping his arms around her. "You don't want to kill me."

"Only because I don't want you to die," she said sweetly.

I gotta admit, I read that as "Only because I don't want to spend the rest of my life in jail" at a first glance. Don't ask me why ;-) *shakes head* I'm soooo not an ExR shipper. *sigh*

But great story! *mwah*