Reviews for The Glass Zanpaktou: A Bleach Cinderella
Vegetable lov3r chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
I didn't wanna read this because it aren't being update since 2 years ago, but after read that summary I just had to read it XD
hope you come back
AteTooMuchCookies chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
You alost killed me of laughter when i read the summary!
CarefullyWritten chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
Ok, so you said that you would update in a week or so. Dude, It's been a year. Are you dead or something? If you are i am terribly sorry. But if your not, Please continue this story, It's really good.
Anna chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Hello!

Just wanted to say "Congratulations!" :D This is one of the best hitsuhina fic that I've ever read 0 its very very well written and it does not go too fast or too slow :3 its just perfect!

Hope you can continue it soon D: I so would like to read the next chapter 0)!
OneLonelyStar chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Love it! :D
PiNkBuN17 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Aizen fits is role well, so kill him!
PiNkBuN17 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wow, that just made me want to cry... T-T
Reader-Favs chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Aww!
Lulu22Temmy chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
i feel terrible that i just started this story but...i love it! :D it makes me smile and it seems so sweet im confused as to why momo knows Shiro (the woman lol) but thats what makes it such a good mystery i wonder if she also knew toshiro... haha wow, this is a long review O.O sorry! but keep up the good work! :D 3
Reader-Favs chapter 7 . 11/19/2011
Lol that cute!
Reader-Favs chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
Poor Momo...
Mymomomo chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
Nice...

Sorry my review is so delayed, I wanted to wait until I got the chance to sit down and actually give you a good review rather than rushing things. That being said...

I thought it was interesting that you would use Omeada as a villain. But then again it is your story so canon doesn't matter... much. I also like how you saved Toushiro's grand entrance for the last, it really built suspense; good technique.

Also the use of the Flash backs was well done. I'm especially happy that you didn't have to notify us that you were entering a flash back... no bold or italicized words saying "Flash back starts" or whatever. That's one of my pet peeves stories should flow, the author should interrupt the story as little as possible. But I digress.

Anyway, Kon and Suri are cute beyond words I loved how you involved both of them in the fight but it wasn't too ridiculous either. I didn't expect either of them to be much help, so yeah. Also, Toushiro's big brother complex is very believable. I can totally see him acting just like that in the manga.

And here comes the big however. Actually, it's not that big. Just something I noticed, Momo supposed to be a master swordsman... woman, how is it that she was so intimidated by a storekeeper. Even if she wasn't feeling her best I can imagine her being slightly more confident with her actions.

And as for Omaeda, if you really think about it a princess on the black market... I think officials would be notified before anything much happened. She did run away right? People should be looking for her, even if it only has been one or two nights. Royalty fanfare. Anyway, I don't mean to criticize anything. Just pointing out a few things that I thought were askew.

But things seem to be picking up. I wonder how Toushiro's family is going to react to him bringing home a girl, the princess moreover. And I'm really interested about this white-haired servant Momo remembers... Toushiro's mother perhaps?

Anyway, awesome job with this chapter, can't wait for the next :)
peachysnowFan chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
yay i love this story

please update!
Mymomomo chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Yay another chapter!

Very good plot development so far, I must say. It's very addicting. And your Suri character is very believable. Many OC's I've come across are really flat. I like to see that you put both faults and good traits. All characters should be developed that way no matter how small they may be. It makes the story more believable and flow better. I like that you're using your OC as well and not just cannon characters. It adds a new element to the story.

However, it might have just been me reading this when I was really tired, but the conversation between Jii-san, Suri and Toushiro seemed a little disjointed. Since Suri is very young I kind of expected a little more emotion in her speech, though having her run away to prove her point is very commendable; rash and childish, good job. Also, in the beginning,the tenses are kind of confused. Instead of saying 'She's going to' or 'She's shouting' it should have been 'she was'. She's is 'she is' which is present tense and you started off in past tense. Or those could have been Toushiro's thoughts and in that case you should have stuck with the italics, it makes it much easier to follow. One more thing, avoid using 'you' at all costs. Yes you're talking to your readers but its not necessary to inform them of that.

Anyway, I don't want to sound like a grouchy English teacher, because I really enjoyed this chapter, and I just want to help you improve your skills . As I've said before this is a really good story. And the cliff hanger at the end? Momo doesn't seem to be the type to get herself kidnapped, so I want to see how things will play out! I'm really excited about this
Find the Batteries chapter 5 . 9/9/2011
So I went to click the next chapter button and I realised that this was the last one written. It made me sad . . . I really wanted to continue reading.