Reviews for Revenge on Leo
efarraiz chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
felicitaciones, excelente historia. Eres muy buena en lo que haces o mejor dicho escribes por favor no te demores en subir mas historias.

gracias por escribir.
ErzaNee44 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Noo poor Leo :(:(:(
ErzaNee44 chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
D: no, Leo :(:(:(:(
ErzaNee44 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Love this story so much!
CoolCat43 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
i have a question. why do you attack leo all the time? i dont want to be mean i just wanted to know if tou had something against him.
Academy6 chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
totally awesome! Nice job.
I Love Kittens too chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
I'm glad Leo is fine now and able to patrol with his brothers again, and I hope that Hotaru realized one day that Leo is not a murderer like the Foot Clan are.
I Love Kittens too chapter 9 . 5/19/2011
What a relieve! Leo's wound is not so deep, so he will be healed soon.
I Love Kittens too chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
Finally the boys escaped! Poor Leo! I hope he recovered soon!
ChelleNorlund chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
That is one amazing chapter, dondena. Love it.

I hope you will work on your other stories, someday.

Thanks,

ChelleNorlund.
Ravenhearst chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
When I read it for the first time, I admit the torture was scary and no wonder it's rated T. Love it though and I hope you write more.
Cindy M 19 chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
I love the history XD update soon, no know that to write '
EmoShadowAngel chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
THE END? Is there a sequel to this? You can't just stop there. Oh well, I really enjoyed reading this and I hope to read more fics from you soon.
EmoShadowAngel chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
yay! Leo's safe! so if Hotaru wants revenge on Leo THAT bad, must need a lot of luck to find their lair. he he he but no worries, Leo's gonna be ok, or will he. I love this story so much so please update :)
ChelleNorlund chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
Dondena, this is a very good story, I love it, including the other one. I hope you will make a fanfic that has to do with maybe...Leo pregnant someday, and I hope it goes well.

You did great and wonderful.

Thanks and please update as soon as you can.

ChelleNorlund