Reviews for Roommates
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
Well that was a fairly sudden ending. But I don't care because the fic was great :D
ELinkA chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Oh, I really wish you continued this story
sailor silvimoon chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Hi. I found this story at Destiny's site and left a review there also. but something ddn't let me go, so I looked it here on ff and, what a surprise, here it is!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue with this! It is great and I can't wait to see what is going to happen next...
rainydayB chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Please update! I've really enjoyed this story, and I think this may be your best fanfic. Judging by the number of other reviewers, I'm not alone in that thought. Please continue it 3
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Are you sure that Mina's surname translates to 'Loveless' in English? Because I'm pretty sure that it means something else. Either way, what was wrong with the bastard who attacked Mina? He was too...odd. Anyway, Rachel is such a bitch, it's a blessing that Mina didn't turn out like her. Update!
Hikari no Minerva chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
PLEASE finish this story! I want to know what Mal thinks about Mina's explanation and what Mina thinks about her no-show parents actually coming to visit her...and Sean just plain creeps me out !

katdemon1895 chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
this story is definately interesting, i'm looking forward to how mina and malachite's relationship is going to grow and to finding out what's going on with artemis

the christmas letter from barbie was very funny
supersaiyanx chapter 4 . 4/15/2008
Oh if only it was a little longer! P

Update soon- great chapter!
Dark Goddess of Fiery Tempers chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
I am begging for more of this story, because it's awesome!

It's serious, with witty remarks in the right places, and I'm hooked!
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
So I was looking for a VenusxMal fic and found this. I like it, but I certainly hope that wasn't the end. You made it sound like this would be the last chapter. That would be BAD. Anyway, LOVED the Barbie letter. Hilarious. Good luck and update as soon as you can. _

Ja-ne! _-
moonlitsfantasy chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I hope you'll continue this story soon. It's really good!
littleonegi chapter 4 . 1/23/2008
Update please!
raye85 chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
wow, i wonder whats is happening i am kind of confused for the part who is seaan and what do the memories area going ot affect them. cant wait to read more of it
moonlitsfantasy chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
I really like this story and I can't wait for the update! Make it SOON! Also, I thought Serena was the leader, not Mina, but I get the impression in your story Mina is the leader. Am I under the wrong impression or is that how you wrote it?

Can't wait to read more!
Relyan chapter 4 . 12/17/2007
It's great to see that you're still working on this story. I was really in to it the first time you posted it, and I am estatic that you're continuting it. I love it! Mina and Mal forever! Merry Christmas!