Reviews for Luck
Swagness maximum faness chapter 5 . 6/15
So good I liked this it's a good change and it works amazingly well I had my doubts at first but you destroyed them quickly
Saissa chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Very nice story...

Cant wait to read more - other stories I mean.
Saissa chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
(Len) held out his hand and Gray looked up at his father.

Is this kids name Skon or Gray?

I dont reading that his name was Skon Grayson.
SPaCeR8008 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Awww, logicromance. That is so sweet.
The Scribe2 chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Great story...just great. I especially loved you Len and Serek. Fantastic read.
sam chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
I just wanted to say you are one of my absolute favorite S/U writers. The love you always create between them has such a sincerity and depth. But thi story really made me happy because I like you see nothing more than deep friendship between spock and kirk and think the love they have is like brothers and that's why its awesome, and it can exist in this new universe right along side spock and uhura beautiful relationship. Thank you for blowing a hole in the destiny angle of the film because as much as I love spock prime I didn't love how he was used in the film and life is full of choices and while sometimes life guides you,you still have paths to choose. Friendship and connections should come from genuine interactions and time not from someone telling you how to live your life. And in this new universe spock and kirk are different people from different experiences and their frienship dynamic will be different too(still great,just different) your story illustrated all of this wonderfully. Awesome job!
doctorjay chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
Sweet story. I desperately wanna see pix of the brown Vulcan babies! But I can't help feeling sorry for Jim...maybe he and Janice?
Firefly-class chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
Nicely Done!
Oberon7 chapter 5 . 5/12/2011
I really enjoyed this story from start to finish. I worried for a bit that the elder Spock and Jim would manage to derail our couple, but I realized that this wasn't going to happen :).

You actually had me feeling sorry for the elder Spock and Jim, and I really hoped that someone would heal Jim so that he could go back to him normal self before the elder Spock interfered.

But, you wrote a beautiful story that incorporated everything-romance, love, angst and excitement.

Way to go!

-Oberon 7
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Thanks for giving Jim a kind of happy ending.
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Commander Janice Rand! Excellent!
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
Poor Kirk.

Yeah, I hated the destiny crap in the movie. Thanks for blowing it up and exposing it for the hooey it is.
LydiaMoon chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
I really loved this story and wish there were many more stories decrying the fallacy of "destiny". I mean...destiny, dude? Really? Gah! It pains me how much I hated hearing Leonard Nimoy's Spock spout that illogical nonsense. Because I love original Spock so much, I choose to believe that guilt over not saving Romulus and the catastrophic loss of his mother and planet caused him to suffer a mental breakdown. That's the only thing that explains to me why he so cruelly manipulated Kirk and Spock.

That's why in your story, I don't mind that Elder Spock bore the brunt of the repercussions of his actions. He deserved it. I also like the way you addressed the unintended consequence of his actions. Namely, that his manipulation of Kirk ended up causing the exact opposite of what he wanted to happen and led to Spock and Kirk not serving together at all. That part strikes me as both the saddest and the most true-to-life. In life, it's always the unintended consequence that gets you. You know, the best laid plans of mice and men and all.

I really, really enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Nyotarules chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
Very enjoyable. I know there are not that many if any S/U living on New vulcan stories but this deserves a sequel. Also would love to read a fic on the McCoy/T'Vel romance.
Nyotarules chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
Ok I was expecting a twist i.e that Spock ended up with Kirk after all lol. I feel sorry for Selek he let grief and guilt cloud his logic, hope he recovers from what happened. As for Sarek five years later he needs a new bondmate as well he deserves to be happy with a good woman Vulcan or otherwise. And its only justice for McCoy to fall for a Vulcan woman lol

Thanks for this chapter sweet and fluffy ;o)

(mistake - "He held out his hand and Gray looked up at his father".)