Reviews for Something New for Old Friends
bheolbloo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Will this story be updated?
Auburn Tomorrow chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Let me first start by saying your description for the story is amazing. I could never do one that .

That was so sexy! And funny! And adorable! I loved it, everything I could want.

I really loved it when Jeff was like "100 percent sure" it made me giggle, how it was done.

Anyways, I really love it!
NifflersandKlainersftw chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Since everyone's already suspicious of them, may I suggest someone confirming the suspicions by "interrupting" them? I know it's been used a lot but it's a classic. :3 Keep writing by the way! Really good!
glistening moon chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I love it! Please update again soon though...
A-Certain-Kind-Of-Sadness chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
what you did there? I see it. IT'S ON MARS! :D
BookwormInDreamland chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
i really like this story :) i'm excited for it to continue (also, there's no such thing as too much smut ;) haha)
spotted3star chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
i caught that starkid reference lol
PirateColey chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Cute chapter- I enjoyed the vignettes. The texting in the library was SUPER cute and I like when they call each other by their agent numbers. It's cute and dorky.

I had a little trouble with all the quoting. Yes, I know the characters are the type to quote movies and things... but when it's more than just an occasional line, I find it knocks me out of the story a bit. But that's just me.

Anxiously waiting for the next chapter. :)
M. Amaya chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
More please!
Helena V chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
Love, love, love this story. :) Please continue!
eb012203 chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Gah that was so effing hot! Awesome 69! Lol I am very much looking forward to reading more! :)
spotted3star chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Oh My God.

More please!

I Love it!

-love, Elizabeth
veronica chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
i love it all! besides how slow you update!
PirateColey chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I always have a difficult time reviewing smut chapters. But I wanted to let you know that I read and enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to see what else you have in store for Nick and Jeff. They're quickly becoming my number two 'ship. :)

Also- "Captain Dapper and the baby penguin" might be my new favorite nickname for Klaine. And calling them that is very in-character for geeky Neff. :)
malfoymannor chapter 3 . 6/12/2011