Reviews for Kinda Kyouya's
Bard of Innail chapter 30 . 6/8
It really would be a shame if you gave up on this. It's sooo intriguing!
Wer da lemns
tabala chapter 30 . 7/30/2016
No this makes me so sad. I was so engrossed in the story the last 3 days and can't believe I'll never get to see the ending of this. But this was very great and you are an excellent author.
tabala chapter 16 . 7/29/2016
I keep telling myself that i will go to bed at the end of the chapter, but the chapters keep ending at bad spots. So I can't stop, but its only 3 in the morning so I really don't need to go to bed yet lol. I would hate to have to wait for actual updates though. But all that aside I am loving this story so much.
Maggie chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
My, I didn't expect Kyoya to say it so bluntly. But since it's not emotions, I guess it's not terribly surprising.
Maggie chapter 1 . 5/18/2016
Okay okay okay. I know you said you're done with this, but I'm reading it anyway, because apparently, I actively enjoy destroying my soul. The good news is you told us what happened so I'm not terribly concerned.

SO. Prepare yourself for my reviews.

Poor Haruhi! I'm just so devastated for her! I'm really glad Kyoya got her beforehand. Although the poor thing is almost certainly still thinking she'll be raped. How'd she get herself into such a mess, anyway? No way would Ranka allow it to happen, not under any circumstances. Hopefully we'll get some more background in future chapters.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I love it
chaoticanarchy413 chapter 30 . 7/13/2014
Noooooooooooo! I love this story! Please continue it!
chaoticanarchy413 chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
So...that's how you get rid of the baby? Nice, the baby would have ruined the story anyway lol. hopefully lemons next chapter! :3
annie.jo.marie chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Wow, this story is so... wow... i dont even know what to say. Its really deep, but i love how well it goes with the actual story.
5foot2 chapter 30 . 6/9/2014
I've been swept up into your world for a few days now! It's taken a long time to get through all 30 chapters, and it was lovely to watch your skills as a writer grow. It will be hard to remember while reading other fanfics or watching the show again that Haruhi isn't actually a sex slave! You really pulled me into your world!

I will try to choose to believe that this story ended as a romantic weekend at the beach for the two :)

Great work!
myimagination2012 chapter 29 . 6/5/2014
I was so excited to know what happened after that but got disappointed that the story wasn't finished. Anyway you nailed it!
Please write soon if possible.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/5/2014
It's sad to know that you probably won't continue this fanfic, but I respect your choice. I just hope you won't delete this fanfic because there are many people who will read and like it.
I just want you to know that if someday you decide to continue or rewrite this fanfic, I will gladly review it.
Mimiluvbug chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
such a good chapter.. i felt so heartbroken when haruhi asked kyoya to sell her.. loved the car scene.. on to the next chapter..
GirlRebel chapter 6 . 11/12/2013