Reviews for Maria's Shadow
Fan of Nirvana 2015 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
It was... Beautiful? ... I can't describe it but...

Fascinating.
shadowfangirl101 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
ok is that realy maria tell me I need to know please plus I like thise story
AnonymousReview chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
So... he got drunk, murdered some random guy, then raped a young girl.
Okay then. o.o
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
what the fuck happens to a guy to make him write about a drunken murderus hedgehog rape a 14 year-old in his insane halusinations
kkkk chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Too lazy to right down my name -.-
Now as I was saying,this story is confusing XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I liked it. It's the first shadow x Maria that actually captures shadow's personality, and that's not easy. But now I'm sad because Maria won't actually live again.
ShadowxMariaOTP chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Lesson learned: don't mess with a drunk shadow
sam chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
omfg...O.O
TheSoundOfAWESOME chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
That...that was amazing. Truly. Very well done.

However, I'm pretty sure Maria wasn't a kid, so idk why you wrote lolicon...although that other dude referred to this particular girl as a "brat" so I'm guessing she was a kid, but ah well. I didn't visualise Shadow fucking a kid because kids don't turn me on, simple as that. *shrug*

Everything else though...wow, I think I need to read it all again!
midnight chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
This whole thing is amazing
creator chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
its so damn beautiful *_*
Cakie Cat chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
The only thing that's worse than a meaningless pedophilia fic is a review praising it, and I am so disgusted by the heartlessness of your reviewers that I can only wonder what pathetic sack of shit thought it was alright to sit behind the safety of a computer screen and admit to sympathizing with a rapist.

And believe me, I'm usually the last person to condemn depravity. I'm well-versed in the depraved arts, if you will. But what would've made this fic so much more meaningful is if it had a more conclusive ending.

I read your profile, I read about your “two types of pedophilia”. The sad fact that an adult and a child must combat social persecution in order to find happiness? The unfortunate truth of forbidden love in an unforgiving world? I see none of that here. As it is now, it’s just a rape story. And I don't think your intent was to write pure non-con lemon.

To be fair, I actually like this pairing when it’s one-sided (and not sexual). Pedophilia is so much more beautiful when it’s tragic, but tragedy is my kind of thing.
M. Link chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow...Just wow...I have only one thing to say about this story. Well done. Even though this story is kind of a lemon and in a genre that most would not like you wrote it in a way that makes people not even think about that. You think about Shadow and Maria, Shadow's emotions and Shadow's Longing for Maria. By the end of the story i was sad. Well done sir,
Holo chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Im Goddess Holo the wise wolf (Hoe-low) I have just one simple question who is Maria? †‡† •… •.•.••..·'’ ._.,',',.·',','.,...,·'····.··.···'·,,·'.·,'.,'·,.·.'·,.·,.’º;.º‘,º·º.,·.,·.,·',,··,',,·'.·'.,·,.''',.·'.·','·,.·' † Eƒ¡n L¡d †
rori-war-word chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I liked the story. I hope you make more of this couple. anyway, your profile says you're a fan of enteixmolly. i hope you make one fic of them.