Reviews for Mother's Day
prettykitty2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Nice little snipetts. great ideas
Cayar chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
D'Awww.
marek.pfeifer.75 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I just wonder how could you know that Ashley will become a spectre ?
KrelleK chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
LOL, sweet little thing, I know we have not heard7seen anything to indicate who it was/is, but what about Aria TLoak, should she not also find her mother/mothers? and give them something, or perhaps have a very young asari having sent something to her? :-)
From Thessia To Rannoch chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
So touching! This is one of those fanfictions that are great because you get a better look at some of these characters in Mass Effect that are so endearing but have so little showtime. Love it! Please continue.
Lucky love12 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Very cute, I especially liked Liara's. I can't imagine how it would feel not having a father/mother walk out on me and know that they are out there. It would especially hurt for Liara because of the death of her mother. Your story was short and sweet, loved it.
Shiftylookingspacecow chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Yes! Good JacobMiranda stuff! And Samara's LotSB dossier kinda got me too
SpiritOfSherwood chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So sad. I can imagine Tali thinking of her mother before she died from that infection and Rael's private grief or something. Still, very nice oneshots here.

The Spirit
thegreatcaswinchester chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Thank God Im not the only one who thinks Aethyta is Liaras father!

Anyway, great story!
BoundKiller chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
The way you portay them is great but when you play Mass Effect and explore someones pass I think it be badass if you can play there flashbacks as them(you know with choices) that equal to what they tell you
Time-Phantom chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
While I like this one shot I've got one comment to make.

Ashley being a spectre is a rumor (one I hope is true)if you read that article then you know how badly written it was, leading alot of people to think (including me) that its fake and until a developer says differantly that is what I think. Anyway nitpick rant over. ;)

But it works for your story and Ashley being made spectre would be cool huh?
author2be3 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
OMG! I think Im going to cry! I LOVED this story! :D
RayneEthelwulf chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Awe, darn it! Now I am all teary eyed! I very much enjoyed this though!
ihavetohaveaname chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Couldn't agree more about Samara's dossier, made me tear up too, the way it is expressed in this is excellent.

Also Miranda's part was ingenious.
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
YOU made me tear up. *Sniff* It's so beautiful...