Reviews for S i x D e g r e e s
Whynodeleteaccountoption chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Great chapter, sorry I forgot to review your third chapter. Hope you update soon.
rhymeswithblue chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
you updated! i rejoice.

great chapter, full of unexpected little curveballs. a tail on a tail? did you just do that? you are kind of amazing. but my favorite part has to be your AN when you said arthur could pick up chicks with the ti-83 silver edition. i laughed so hard. great job and hopefully you'll update soon?
Hazelmist chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Please update soon. I'm dying to see Arthur. You can't just stop there at least not without a glimpse of Arthur or maybe some of the other members of the team. I hope Miles is going to be alright and I really like the structure of this story and how well written it is. I hope you continue it because I'd love to read more!
Insane Muse chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
Brilliant! Don't ever leave us again! (at least not for too long, lol)
Dinobunny chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Hmm... This story sounds interesting. For a moment there, I thought the guy was arthur but it turned out to be Cobb. Haha. I wonder what the new job could be... And how it's linked to the old guy... Haha. Update soon yea! I love your writing!
Dawnaven chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Thins are getting interesting! I love it :)! I hope you update soon. _
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Awesome chapter! :)! I was wondering who the guy was, and it turned out to be Cobb. I like Ariadne's thoughts about calling Arthur now or later, it's so real to be stuck between keeping the comfort of normalcy and heading off for the excitement of the decision she's made.

Or something. Lol. :)
PrydainViolet chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
two chapters in and i'm already hooked! please do continue this; i'm intrigued and you write wonderfully :)
Parallaxm chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Ooh- another story!

The plot of this one seems to go beyond the common 'got another job' theme, and it's captivating; I'm hooked.

I liked reading Cobb's characterization and interactions with his children, it gives the fic a slightly more believable feel, if that makes sense.

Can't wait for Arthur's appearance, please update soon!
mysteriouslife chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Lol, please update this story soon! It looks really good so far. :)
amaya moore chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
;n; Miles!
Hazelmist chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Yay another update! Haha, I like Lane. Poor kids, I hope Cobb does get back to them soon or else I fear that Marie might murder him, though I liked how at the end she seemed genuinely concerned about Miles too. It can't be easy on her or any of them. Please update soon, I need to know what happened to Miles. I hope we get to see Arthur soon, and maybe Eames and Yusuf too?
Whynodeleteaccountoption chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Great chapter. Hope you update soon.
CocoaSampson chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
I hope Miles is alright. Update soon!
FallenWing21 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awesome job! I'm starting to like this story! Is gonna keep reading and add this to my favorites list!

I'll review in the next chapters!

FallenWing21