Reviews for No Angel
CLOVERGIRL100 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I AM 2 LAZY TO SIGN IN BUT STILL WANT TO GIVE YOU A REVIEW

Raiha will always be Fuuko loyal prince and i love that1!

fuuko you better take him back or i will
Nils chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
ahh...kawaii! i love tofuu pairing and im glad it turned out to be one. ne, y not make a sequel?
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 3 . 7/6/2005
ek! I'm freaking out! ah...that was so..*sigh* "kilig" in my native tongue...the butterflies freaked along with me whilst i was reading! i only wish you made more :D:D:D:D
hello chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
i love it! THANK YOU!
endymion015 chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
brilliant! absolutely love it! unfair how one girl gets to have the loveliest of guys..but whatever. this is going on my favorites list. one thing though, pov's get mixed up every now and then. other than that, you're fantastic. keep it up!
jersagittarius chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Tenken no Miko chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
AI! Sequel! Wait...is there is sequel? I'm reading this rather late... Oro? Ah whatever, if there isn't a sequel already, make one! Onegai?
Lady Of Fics chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
Wah I'm not late, am I? /

*sniff* I feel very sorry for Raiha. I also love RaiFuu pairing as much as ToFuu, ya know? So it really tore me apart when I read your fic *blows her nose* But your story's really good in fairnessO. So romantic and well written *sigh* Keep up the good work! Toodles!-

RaiFuu ToFuu all the way! *wave raifuu tofuu flaglets*
swtdreamz chapter 3 . 10/5/2003
ah...por RAIHA! hahaha...aw...itz so sad reading about him tearin his heart out...aw...the poor thing...fuuko goes well wit both rai and tok...itz hard 2 choose which one she goes better wit...i think no matter who she chooses i'd feel sorri 4 the otha one...hehe...well nice ficcy...sad/swt/but nice...tsm lata!