Reviews for May I Have This Dance?
NikkiMc1001 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
So sweet. I loved this :)
Liviyan chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Wow, this was so cute! This was very well-written, no mistakes there as far as I can tell. I love how you kept them in character, and their interactions seem to stick with their normal interactions on the show-I personally love that in a fanfic, keeping it close to the canon (although I also love one that can be completely apart from it) as much as it can. Anyway, I also adore the whole picture Beck painted for Cat while they were dancing, b/c I could picture it easily as well. Please, keep up the good work! I would love to see more Bat stories from you, theyre my fave pairing!

KoalaBear95 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was a pretty cute story )
Taylor0302 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was amazing! You're a fantastic writer. I could picture everything you werew writing, you really know how to set a scene. Everyone was so in character, it was amazing! I really, really loved it. :) Please write more Bat?
ParticularlyChimerical chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
OhTheOdds chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
OMG... that was the cutest thing ever!
nedlovesyou chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is so adorable! It all felt so realistic, and everyone was in character... and, of course, you know that I loved the Robbie/Tori hints - like the fact that she asked him to dance. I squeed.

The Cat/Beck hallway scene was absolutely perfect in every way. Gah, I just love that way that you write them.
smileycat7 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
aww i love this story! its soooo cute. you should write more BAT ]
xthemoment chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
'"You look pretty tonight," he finally said. His eyes had locked on her form at some point during his internal debate. He'd taken in the soft curl of her hair and the warm glow of her eyes. "More than pretty," he added.'

Okay, this story was major cute. :{)
slfjglfkjgflkjg chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Please write more Beck&Cat romance stories. I love Bat and Jori. I was thinking of using your story idea for Jori but make it my own so that I'm not stealing the idea from you. If it's okay with you.