Reviews for To Lead The Way
Crazylove chapter 19 . 3/23
This story is very interesting and I am intrigued with what the outcome will be...one cannot help but feel sorry for Ares...poor him. Hopefully you will continue with this story. :)
Nirvana14 chapter 19 . 2/15
I'm so happy you updated! This chapter was amazing!
Ega9987 chapter 18 . 11/19/2014
Please update soon your plot is becoming very interesting, with what is going to happen next.
Ichikawa.Haruka chapter 18 . 11/13/2014
It's good, you should continue
Nirvana14 chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Great chapter!
Jen chapter 12 . 2/9/2014
Whhhhyyyy you stop? Sooo gooood
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Update immediately, please!
swimflyaway chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
This is magic! Please, please, write more!

Would it be bad karma to withhold a proper review until you post? Well, sorry... :-)

B
whatwouldyoudo chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
I actually love this story and it kills me that you haven't updated for moths PLEASE!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
please write more
AquariusOtter chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I love the ares hot war god fiance thing I still think ares is cooler than paris
WendyLeaf chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
I was so elated when I saw the chapter alert for this story in my e-mail! I'm quite delighted with what you've written so far, and look forward to seeing what happens next. It seems to be getting even more interesting as you're dwelving deeper into the story. You're doing a great job so far. Keep up the good work!
CarpeDiemFreak chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Finally! You updated! I love Ismena-Paris moments! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AlienAgainstTheWorld chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
I'm normally not a huge fan of OCs, but I find myself really liking yours. Thanks for making her believable and likeable. Can't wait for the next update! :)
Great writing, btw.
Julietta17 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
WHAT THE HELL! I want to read more, you better write it or other wise you will drive me crazy!