Reviews for Friendship:The Bonds of Time
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
3 Bonds Through Time!
dragonlady222 chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
I'm glad they finally got together. I hope Seto is over his jealousy so they can be happy as equal partners. He's lucky that as stupid as he has been Katsuya still accepted him. Loved the cookies.
ChaniaGo chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
Yeey, cookies!

I'm sad it's over.. but there's cookies..i cant stay sad xD

The ending is really romantic.. glad kaiba finally got the guts to go after jou for once
Sakura aka L-sama no Miko chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Aww! Yaya a happy ending! About time Set-chan got off that high horse of his! Anyhoo, here's a box of tissues sis. Great story as always sis.
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
Seto needs to get his head out of his ass and go to Katsuya and confess his feelings. He is such a dumbass when it comes to love and emotions.
ChaniaGo chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
Yeey! A new chapter.

Kaiba better make it up to jou

And jou has to raise the bar abit

Great work!
Sakura aka L-sama no Miko chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
Poor Jounouchi! T_T He's got the worst luck. Let's hope Set-chan can fix it without royally screwing things up like he has before. Oh and you're welcome sis! _
Sakura aka L-sama no Miko chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Hooboy sis! Wasn't expecting that! And so fast too! Hope you're going easy on that hand of yours. Anyhoo, looks like it's gonna hit the fan once Set-chan finds out. I just hope dicey boy there can handle a p.o'd dragon in possessive mode.
ChaniaGo chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
*sob* *sob* *sniff*

otogi gets on my nerves! Jou better open his eyes before things get out of his hands and into otogi's hands. *evil smirk*

nice chap btw *_
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I hope he knows what he is doing. It sounds like he is ready to move on.
ChaniaGo chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
please don't let it be duke. pretty please? :p

well, this is a nice touch to the fic :D
dancing elf chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
interesting story line
Sakura aka L-sama no Miko chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Oooh the plot thickens! Can't wait to see what happens next sis. Keep up the great work.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
I'm glad they are helping Jounouchi. He has had a rough life and needs the help.
Sakura aka L-sama no Miko chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Welcome back sis! Cute chapter! Just what I needed too, nice and fluffy! Keep up the great work.