Reviews for Letter From a Ghost
guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Ugh? Where is the rest of the story? Why is this marked complete when its obviously not? It is a nice idea, you got me intetested and now nothing? Thats just cruel!
Lady B Wolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
It must have been awkward when you realized that they did use the Idres-is-the-human-TARDIS thing…
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
ooh, wonderful. I loved the Doctor's Wife... except that there were no living Time Lords, not even the Corsair. I mean, come on! With a name like the Corsair, he can't survive?

But still, yeah. And Romana-of course he'd remember her. And there is an out for those Time Lords killed by House... not one left. *Grumble*

Sorry, sorry. ;) Again, wonderfully-written.
Aaron Tveit's Broadway chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Please please please continue this! It's amazing and there really aren't enough Romana / 11 fics out there d
Entire100 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Great story, very well written and after seeing the episode in question I feel bad that it wasn't this way. However, on that same note I have the feeling that there never was and never will be a be all and and all love for the Doctor. He just loves to much and at the same time not enough.

Poor bastard is surrounded by love but it is his nature to never return as much as he gets. Plus the fact that a major love interest for him would end the show, especially if she was a time lord.

What do you think happened to Jenny?

-O-
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow, I really hope it IS Romana. I've been brainstorming since Saturday, but she's the best I've come up with. I mean, they wouldn't just make Idris some random character we haven't met before, would they? She HAS to be someone from the Classics, so Romana is my best bet.

Personally, I don't think Romana fought in the Time War, what with being in E-Space and all. So she's still alive somewhere, right? So she's going to come back into the series sometime, right? So why not this Saturday!

Sorry, I realise I haven't said anything about your actual story yet! It was really good, believe me, especially with the whole "hoping it's not her in case it isn't" thing. 10/10!
Still Not King chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Good story.

I loved how the Doctor is trying not to get his hopes up about Romana being alive; it's very realistic but I like at the end that he does still have hope that she could be out there.

I can't wait till this episode comes out (though I probably won't be able to see it until Sunday since I have to get it off itunes) I'm in such a state of suspence. Though the trailer has given me hope (the way Idris talks to the Doctor, criticsizing him, is very Romana-like).
LegendaryPokemonMew chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love this! I sure hope that your theory is right, I haven't seen the previews yet, but I saw the Next Time trailer and it looks superb, although the title is making me think...
Vilinye chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I loved that clip-absolutely loved it. So.."You've got mail!" hilarious...
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
# hands clasped # please please please please be romana. god knows the show could do with another time lord returns story, preferably not another master one - 2 were more than enough.

please by romana.
Romana2 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
*Squee* I totally love this story as soon as I saw it I had to read it and its brilliant it has to be my favourite story at the moment.

I was going to write something about Idris but I doubt I will get the time before saturday.

It has to be Romana. she sounds just like her. Well sounds more like how Romana 1 would speak to him in the trailer.

I dont think I can wait for that episode :D

Love how you mentioned Narvin and Brax too, but if only they would bring Brax into the show too.

I always wanted a reunion with the Doctor and his brother and of course Romana and the Doctor being reunited.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
i know, right? i was watching the preview clips, and Idris seriously seems very Romanaish at this point!

i loved this. i seriously can't wait for the next episode.
Elphie of Heartshaven chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Squee! the end of this week CANNOT come FAST enough! Rawr! oh how I love you're Doctor/Romana ships, and this one left me feeling even more warm and fuzzy and giddy than i already was! (Well, what part of me is not dead from studying for finals. ) ;)
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Huzzah! This is wonderful. Romana coming back is just what the new series needs.
bluecougar712 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
You have no idea how excited I am right now. Idris, Romana, less than a week away... It's a formula that indisputably always equals happy!

Loved the story, incredibly thought out. The "marriage" thing was a nice touch. I'd love to see more Doctor/Romana from you in the future!