Reviews for Hysteria
SinnersDate chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Please I beg update!please!
karmascars chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I need more of this like yesterday, but it says you haven't updated since 2012. *sobs* Pleeease...
boombangZOOM chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
can you imagine what it feels like to be an egg soaring through the sky? that is how your writing makes me feel. liberation .
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
.hot I think I'm addicted haha. Great chapter, would love to see any continuation.
undercrown chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Holy goddamn crap.
ryuuzaki19 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is crazy! I've never read anything like this since most authors like to use the basic plotline but this is brilliant! I mean it's only the first chapter and I'm so hooked! Thank you so much for writing something different; it's completely refreshing :)
Pixies Sticks Good NoseCandy chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
This is either the nicest criticism ever or the most petty criticism ever and will ensure your 'girlfriend' egging my house, or whatever girlfriends of fanfiction writers throw when aggro - gallons of female spunk is what I imagine.

Here is my point, in case you missed it the first time around that I didn't get to talking about it before a monster digression attacked me: your summaries are like a teenager boy awkwardly fumbling with my jeans and hotly breathing on me ear, telling himself that that is somehow turning me on, and I am seriously not impressed. Then we get to it, and my my my, are you competent and I am left thoroughly satisfied and after I get through the gallons of spunk (it's a great, sticky imagery, okay?), I'm left to wonder what the Hell was going on with the awkward foreplay and if you did that purposely to lower my expectations or something so you could blow my mind or if you just don't exactly know how to get to it but once you do, you are a trooper and get the job done.

How is he washing his car and on a Vespa? And who washed their car while in fedora?

And when fanfiction mentions author note abuse, I feel like they're glancing at you with all of the disapproving stare of a mother at her son's new husband.

What, the story? Right, right, right.

At this point, one half of me feels bad for Anna, as being an unattended spouse, through no fault of their own, is a very serious reality that is heart wrenching to say the least, and the other half wonders when Cas will call out Dean's name, Anna will cry to her mother, and her mother will have a pitchfork wielding mob at Cas' house, and Cas will be killed, and Dean will cry and fuck his dead eye socket at the same time, and I gave up on proper sentence flow a long, long time ago.

I feel like Anna was far too sexually explorative (not a word, but I made it one), touching Cas' penis. She should just lie there on her back, wait for him to roll on top, finish, then get back to the kitchen.

But what do I know of eighteenth century erotic acts? What time period is this in? My perception of it has dramatically swung back and forth between nineteen-fifties "Leave it to Beaver" era to sixteen hundreds, plow the fields, not your wife times.

Laudanum - ten percent opium and prescribed for nearly everything in the Victorian era (just so you know, other lurkers).

Sometimes, I wonder if it was understood by doctors, the whole hysteria thing.

If they were just like "Riiiight...Hysteria. I can fix that."

Or some were super serious about it or all or what.

Fifty dollars was a lot back then.

Also: I imagine a Godless heathen path to not only seem grammatically awkward to read, but to be decorated with Las Vegas-esque signs, prostitutes, and plenty of laudanum.

A one-shot, I got. A two-shot, I just sat through and enjoyed the ride.

But three chapters, now I'm feeling some kind of irregularly updated WIP that won't ever really get resolved (that's not to say you won't end it, but I just don't see any HAPPY FLUFFY EVERYONE IS FINE kind of ending here that will leave me satisfied).

Maybe I should have taken head to your awkward fumblings and told you I had a headache and have been done with it. Too late now, but I'm nothing if not full of regret and hindsight.

"'Lock the door behind you, and I'll handle this,' Dean snapes. 'For Heaven's sake, just go.'"

I imagine Dean saying that with helicopters exploding and gunfire going off. That is to say, he is not, nor will he ever be, Regular time, tv show world, or Victorian era, the king of subtlety.

"I think we should try some training."

Ohhhh, more sexy time. I get what is going on here.

"Bend forward."

*glance down to click on other tab to type*

"I need to relieve myself."

. .

Jerking off trains

CAS LOGIC

Now this is OBVIOUSLY AU

Dean reading something? PSH

Furthermore, Dean learning about sex by anything else other than osmosis causes by his sheer awesome? DOUBLE PSH

Next week kids: more awkward but not quite sex.

Which fits because they don't really know, do they? And it's their first time with men, so it works.

It's sex, what can I say?

You have the awkward tense pace and building of...stuff.

It all just works.

The real implications are still sad, though. Dean is somewhat manipulating Cas, which Cas happily obliges and forgets his doting, faithful wife.

All sad, but kind of sexy once we forget the wife.

And Sam.

Because always Sam.
darkphoenix2345 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Another awesome chapter! I know Dean was rocking Castiel's world but I wonder if he will confront the doctor about the Harvelle University diploma any time soon. :)
anonymous-unknown chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Yeahhhhh. I caught this on Tumblr yesterday, and I'm still incoherent from it today. Take pride in my lack of speech. :P
voiceofdisbelief chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I was having the worst day and your new chapter has, metaphorically, saved my life. Thank you and please update soon :)
Torimiko chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Dean is the worst doctor that ever lived!

Thank god!
GardenOfSin chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Dr. Dean hand job :) hot!
Extra-fried-noodles chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Someone slap me with a fan thats hot!

A slow update is better than no update at all, especially if u be smutting it up like that!

Again, I worship ur awesomeness!
Wolftag chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Hehehee, so clueless little Cas is. X3

I enjoy this fic. :) Oh, and poor Mrs Novak. Frustrating for her!

Please do update soon.
rhain572 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I had completely forgotten about this. I have had an exceptionally bad day, but reading and remembering this fic made it seem so much better. Thank you.