Reviews for Annie's Love
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That... that was...
*Blinks away tears* It was just as cruel and beautiful as the book itself had been... w-well done...

I'm so sorry Annie... I'm so sorry
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
i hate how today i read the part in mockingjay where finnick died. I had the urge to curse on suzanne for such a quick small passage of his death before moving on D; makes me wanna cry when they mentioned annie and her wedding dress, sighhh, i really wished he would have made it out alive and back in annies arms!
nahia2008 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh i loved it , this is just perfect in sense that this is how im sure they would of had to tell her of his death. Brought tears to my eyes well done
mythoi chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Good chapter!
Howlynn chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Sniff -yeah -exactly. Mutt eating - and no anything -hated that as much as Cinna - you did a great job
3Mindy3 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Oh dear...this was heartbreaking. I haven't been to the Hunger Games section of this site for a long time.

This was very well done, very in character. My friend and I were just talking about how heartbroken Annie must have been because she had no one else but Finnick. I loved them together.

The thing about this story was that even though it was dark and devastating, there was a spark of hope. I loved how you ended it on a slightly brighter note with the baby, that she wouldn't be alone forever. God knows this woman doesn't need any more pain. Poor thing.

~Mindy