Reviews for Baby So Sweet
Lestat Giovanni chapter 1 . 10/20
Hi, I just wanted to come on and offer some CC: I can't say that I really enjoyed this story. Its not because of the story itself, but how it is presented. The reader is tossed into an AU without warning, there's no real explanation of what's going on or has been going on since the Cullens left, and I simply don't understand where this is going. Also, when I search 2 characters under romance, I'm expecting to get that pairing; I feel that if this story is not truly about Bella/Victoria as it seems, you should at least add Leah to the characters and use the new feature to tell us readers that she a and Victoria are the pairing. I'm not discouraging your writing or anything, just please think of the readers a bit more next time. This was like going into South of Nowhere looking for Spence/Ash, then getting Carmen/Spence for no reason even though the label says otherwise. Keep it writing, we've all got room to improve.
please update I love this story
natcityjp chapter 10 . 3/23
Lots of fun reading this. Thanks.
A2463 chapter 8 . 7/20/2012
Love it! Please continue!
Elizabeth Masen7726 chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
Victoria Is One Strange Vampire

Update Soon plzzz
Elizabeth Masen7726 chapter 7 . 10/20/2011
Great Story I Can't Wait To See What Happens Next.
Smayz chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
This is really good. I thought this was actually Bella and Victoria together, but I enjoyed reading it anyways.
MangekyoMasta510 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I really like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update again soon.
vamp1001 chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
its good like it
Pam Christopher chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
hahahaa! niceeee i must admit kinda weird at the beggining but very good ending ;) now the must important question with who are you going to pair bella? please please not with "it'll be as i was never here" or something cursi like that aka edward or puppy jake im a macho man please! leah and victoria wierd but indeed very nice...keep going :)
Pam Christopher chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
nice story i like how is it going! just please dont pair bella with jacob or edward i dont like them specially edward...keep going : )
TaintedFlare chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
now I'm curious...wanna see what happens next, I love assertive Bella by the way! :P