Reviews for The Vanquished
Guest chapter 13 . 11/18/2016
wtf, this is shit unless you finish
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2016
Why man you put rape just put like a kiss man why the rape god
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
My friends called alex
he acts weird
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
KILL THE ***** OR HUMILEATE HIM JUST DO SOMETHING ARGHHHGHGHGGH
but do cut his head off
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
KILL HAM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Should you
i dont know
hmmmm
cut all his body parts off if your gonna
kill alex
Malorn FairyTail chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
Kill that son of bitch and luxa better grow a feminine pair and kick his I mean Alexander
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
MORE please this story is getting good
regalia queen chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
please wright more
AresTheUnderlander chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
If I were you in the next chapter I'd just let Gregor kill Alexander and get it over with.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2015
Honestly this is the best fanfic I have ever read. Please don't listen to those haters who are trying to tell you what to do you're way too good to waste your time on them. I think you have a real gift when it comes to writing and you should pursue the perfection of your already excellent writing ability. Continuing this story would be tho icing on the cake because it is a legen-wait for it-dary masterpiece in the making.
Vesta Goddess of the Hearth chapter 14 . 3/18/2015
Please continue fuck the people who don't like it but if you're going to kill Alexander kill him the perfect way if not I don't care the fan fics amazing so keep up the good work

Yours truly
-Mathias head of the Regalian Royal Gaurd
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
Please Please Please Continue! It's great!
Also Happy Holidays
Zach Hanson chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
I have just finished marathoning this story, and I must say, it definitely has some of the best character development I have seen in awhile. Most authors are content with making the bad guy evil and never explaining why, but you went above and beyond and actually made the monster that is Alexander believable. Good on you for that. Luxa's downfall was also unexpected, but you described it in a way where I understood why she gave in, and I felt nothing but pity for her. I am sorry to hear that less-than-constructive has diminished your desire to finish this story. However, if that many people are dissatisfied with how this story is turning out, there must be a reason why. I implore you to find said reason, and perhaps turn it into a learning experience. Maybe then your passion would be rekindled. I sincerely hope you come back to this story, it is too good to die an early death.
loistryd chapter 14 . 9/15/2014
Please carry on for other people's sake I was enjoying it and waiting to see how luxa and gregor get together !