Reviews for Sandcastles
Aww! You can't just leave it there! What about writing a sequel, Sandcastles II? And Jeremy and Emily and William and Sissi could all come along for the ride!
Oh no...the eight of them all on one island and no adults.
Elemental Hybrid chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I love it.
It's a Wonder chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
I lol'ed so hard at the ideo chat :) spell condradict pure genius
RascalKat chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is great so far! My best friend and I recently went on vacation to Florida with our families, and this all sounds very familiar, especially the 'noise making match'. That really sounds like something we would do, lol. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love all the banter between everyone :) Very realistic, and yet still interesting! Okay, next chapter XD
pepsicolaOFnightvale chapter 9 . 5/15/2012
This was such a great story! I really liked it! Maybe could you write some YxU oneshots or OxA?
kevflame chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
ooo its summer-y and...still confused about the biyearly honeymoon x.x but besides that good job on the fanfic
Soul Jelly chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
I absolutely adore this fic. It's so summery and warm and fun, and makes me unimaginably disappointed that I'll probably never get to spend a holiday on a private island!

Aelita getting excited about everything was really sweet, and your take on the OddxAelita pairing is one of my favourites out of any I've read. I also like how you fleshed out Emily and provided her as a love interest for Jérémie; it's a pairing I've never seen before but it really worked. I loved the side-plot with Jér, Sissi, etc. and I feel like I have a better idea of how to write OddxAelita now after reading this, too. And of course all the cute YumixUlrich moments were just perfect.

A really fun read and an instant fave. Awesome stuff.
PsychoticTragedy chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
I love this story. My favorite part in this chapter is the bit about having to keep Odd from getting lost haha. But one thing I don't really get is why he lives in New Zealand when he's Italian. But still, it's a great story, and nicely written )
littlelil1991 chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Well i'm glad that the story is finished even though I feel it could have used more details and sort of adventures for the crew. I did enjoy the little bet between Sissy and Emily which was funny :)
SnowPrincessMossy chapter 9 . 1/20/2012
So cute! June, January, what's the difference anyway? Great job Kitty!
DayDreamer9 chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
SQUEE! "tackleglomphugs" HELLO AGAIN :D

Aelita the Cook and Happy Birthday for da WIN! XD

This adventure has truly been epic and I can totally understand where Aelita is coming from. Just...both summers sounded like perfection, though I admit that I like the island paradise better It all felt so magical. That's the art of your writing style :) I can't wait to see what you have in store next!

(and thank yous for the dedication "blush" I don't get that often)
Rena chapter 9 . 1/19/2012
You're wonderful and fantastic and great and I love you and I can't even.

Cheesecake.
obsessivefanno.4 chapter 7 . 9/16/2011
good PLEASE UPDATE!
meow chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
ahhh update sooon!
meow chapter 7 . 8/14/2011
poor ulrich and yumi...cant get any alone time :(